>>Chapter 8<<

Days have gotten even stranger than before now that her new supposed 'friend' was around.

But honestly, they haven't exactly been as horrible as she had expected them to be.

This was, so to say, the second demon who knew her and her little secret. Now they even shared one together! Gosh...this was getting crazier everyday.

Even if she hated to admit that it was kind of fun...

Ever since she came here was surprised to say that it's really been kind of nice, her life in the underworld. The demons she's met so far, including her co-workers, have been kind and good to her. She hasn't been harmed, used for devious purposes at all.

Seems like what heaven has taught them...was sort of wrong.

All she's been doing is housework and chores ; from cooking to cleaning etc. It's become a usual routine for her by now...besides the random meetings that Tsukasa would instigate.

At Random times and days she'd get asked to meet up somewhere, at some time, usually when Hanako wasn't around. What a life for an angel.

And...these 'meetings' besides being strange and well- random...were kind of nice. A sort of change of pace, like hanging out with friends after school. Really, spending time with Tsukasa is interesting.

Tsukasa talks with her about the mostrandom things, like Hanako, work, Heaven, Hell, Demon and Food. This change of pace was nice at times but sometimes she'd see just how twisted is mind could be...and how childlike. There was plenty of situations where she'd find herself giggling quietly athos childishness- how he wouldn't know certain things or get confused.

Sometimes, or most often, they'd play a game of questions. One of them ask the other a question wich they can choose to answer, if they do they ask the other a question. If they don't answer the one who asked would choose a different question. This game had been useful in getting to know eachother and their intrests- aswell for her to gain info about other things besides him...as curious as she was about him.

Of course, the first question she did get asked was 'where did you put that seal i gave you?' Wich she was surprised by...but found logical to ask. So, with reluctance, she shared the place she choose to put this seal on...wich turned out to be on her abdomen.

Well! To her defense she was just taking into account wich place might be one he might not ever see! And it made sense to put it there. So! She was most definitely not a pervert.

Tsukasa only responded with asking if he could see it, wich was answered by her with a loving headbutt to his stomach. Even then, he laughed at her explanation for her choice, but gave her props on thinking it through since God knows what Hanako would do, make her wear etc.

She also found out, as mentioned before, a lot of things about tsukasa.

He's a lot like hanako, and not just physically, but also at the same time he's not. Essentially they look the same, but their more demonic features give them some differenc, without them she would have made plenty of mistakes of mistaking Tsukasa for hanako and the other way around. Of course...Hanako just had to tease her for her slip ups...

Besides that, there are other differences, like their voice, tone, expression, most notably their teeth and behaviour. Tsukasa was childish, chaotic and enthusiastic wich contrasted to Hanakos put together nature, flirting and seducing.