Chapter 1- Home

(BTW, This is Minecraft but with some modern technologies and non-blocky landscape. All the people still look somewhat blocky, kinda like cartoon style drawings)

Ethan:
I sighed as I managed to climb through my window. I was so grateful I had decided to move my bed under the high window. My room was underground, the into window was at the top of the wall, right above the end of my bed. I flopped onto my bed and checked to make sure everything was in the same place I left it in. I sighed in relief before carefully creaking my door open.

Right across from my door, my brothers door was wide open. He was sitting at his desk, watching something that... Rhymes with corn. I'll leave it at that.

I looked down the hallway to check if my father was walking down the stairs. I shuddered at the thought. I quickly closed my door. My room was a decent size. Bed by the window, desk at the end of my bed, bookshelves against the wall behind my desk, even a mini fridge on the left wall, a few steps from the door. The dresser was in between of my blue bed and the mini fridge.

I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and chugged half of it down before shoving it back in the fridge. I got changed into blue sleeping shorts and a green tank top. I walked through the door in my book shelves and entered my bathroom. It consisted of normal bathroom stuff, sink/vanity, shower, toilet. I brushed my short brown hair and brushed my teeth before flopping myself back onto my bed.

I sat there for a few minutes. I checked the clock on my wall. It was about two in the morning now and I sighed. I tried to go to sleep by there was some sort of ringing, staticky noise in my head. Who was the person, or thing, that saved me? I clutched my head and stared at my ceiling.

Normal. Why couldn't anything in my life be normal? I didn't have a normal family, I wasn't considered normal at school, h*ll, not even my eyes were 'normal'! Red and blue. Red and blue eyes. I was born with a bright red right eye and a bright blue left eye. I groaned quietly and smashed my face in one of my pillows. My door opened and I immediately closed my eyes and make fake snoring noises. The door closed but I head footsteps walk up to my bed.

"You're welcome." The same voice from before! I quickly shifted myself to see the shadowy figure. The figure disappeared almost immediately, but I swear, I saw a pair of white eyes.

I laid in the darkness for a while, registering shock. Who was that? I yawned before finally shutting my eyes.

~-Two Days Later-~
Uhg. Monday's. I was bored out of my mind as my teacher droned on and on about the crafting and smelting basics. Oh my Minecraftia gods, I already now how to make a damn furnace and use it!

"Ethan!" Some of the popular girls snickered at my name, "Pay attention!"

"I am!" I growled in my head. My teacher, Mrs. Karron, who had blond hair, and wore flower print dresses, glared at me with brown eyes.

"What do you need to craft a furnace?!" Some of the other students either snickered, giggled, full out chuckled, and I heard someone say, "Ooh, she's gonna get it now!"

"Eight cobblestone. You use coal, wood, charcoal, sticks, planks, wooden tools, etc for fuel. You can smelt ores, cook food, make charcoal, and etc with it." I replied with a drone like voice. Mrs. Karron's face flushed and she grabbed a ruler and slapped it in front of me.

"At the end of this ruler is a fool!" She screamed.

"Which end?" I asked.

"Principal's office, now!" She shrieked and I picked up my blue backpack and walked out of the room. I heard snickers as I left, and someone stuck their foot out to trip me. I looked at the pink heeled girl and shook my head. I purposely stepped on her foot before walking out.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" I heard someone yell and I turned back to the classroom door and flipped the bird. I stifled laughter as I walked down the hall to the principals office.

Hey guys! You like? I was eager to post the next chapter, so here it is. Please give feedback. If you can tell, I'm trying to not rush the story.

Love,
Majora