13. Save Him Please 🥀

*Friendly Reminder*: The story is still into past time. I have indicated the chapters with "🥀" sign to show that this whole chapter is a flashback.

_______________

Minho made a way through huge unruly crowd of wasted and babbling adults.

No, he himself was 21. But he never understood the depravity people had when it came to Omegas or more like Kisaengs. Like now.

He came to know about the so called trading of Jimin's virginity when he decided to visit him earlier. He got to know that he had gone to heat and now the time had come where he will also be sold how other Omegas of his Kisaeng house do for the living.

The thought scared him. He didn't.. couldn't watch Jimin going through something like this. His mind was numb.

So he just pushed the people until he came to the front to see a clearing had been made to hold the auction.

His breath hitched when he saw a half conscious Jimin tied down and presented like an object for the perverts to see that had gathered around. Minho was sure almost seventy percent of them couldn't even afford the price yet they were still here to enjoy the show of depravity. Hell, not even others can afford Jimin.

His Jimin was priceless. He wasn't an object to be sold like this. The mere thought made a wave rage flow through his veins.

Now that he was seeing Jimin, he could make out how vulnerable he looked. He never had seen him like this. This Jimin was not like the usual, giggly with sunshine personality. He could see the bruises forming on his skin. The ropes thing him down were cruelly cutting through his milky skin. It was am indication that he must have struggled a lot. But these monsters didn't hold any pity or even an ounce of regret. On contrary, they looked quite happy.

The madam of the Kisaeng house was smiling like the witch she was and looking at the audience with her own flirty stare. The audience were howling and their mixed scents were making him scrunch his nose in disgust.

"My dear Wolves!! Finally the time has come where I present the newest addition to our drug collection. With tremendous beauty which can make you instantly addicted once you get a taste. He can become your addiction of your most carnal desire... But the first taste is always the purest one. He hasn't been touched by anyone so I can assure you the prices will be higher for this one. Keep ready your purses and pouches. And let introduce you to the very first male Omega of our Kisaeng House!!!!!"

All the wolves hollered with announcement of Madame. Minho watched with a hitched breath.

"Starting from 100 coins!!"

"120!!"

"150!!"

Minho looked here and there trying to think of a way he could rescue the Omega who and absolutely no idea what was going around him.

"200!!"

"500!!!", An old man with big belly counted in much to his grimace.

"700!!!", A comparatively young man called out. Minho recognised him as he was some courtier's son. Great. He could convince him to return Jimin, in return he would pay him whatever he is gonna loose.

The thought had almost made him smile.

Almost. Since someone else jumped in with  even bigger bid.

"2000 coins!!!", A man with silk scarf wrapped around his face called in booming voice. He looked much younger than anyone present there. Almost of Minho's age. Maybe a little bit younger than himself.