# 𝐄𝐏 1 : 𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 . 💋

#  𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝚁 : 𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐀 . 
#  𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 : 𝐉𝐏𝐀𝐘 📞💋

☆☆☆★ #   𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙱𝙸𝙴𝚉 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 : 💋 for those who don't know jpay is a call online where u can keep in contact with cell mates

☆☆☆
★ #   𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙱𝙸𝙴𝚉 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 : 💋 for those who don't know jpay is a call online where u can keep in contact with cell mates.
☆☆☆

Y/N sat in front of her laptop as she watched the muscular Dominican flex his muscles and smile at her. 'when I get out Imma marry u wrd2 bro' he said flashing his gap.

ever since he was locked up he kept in contact with the girl. he mailed her letters like she would & would make his homeboys get her gifts from his money.

The girl smiled 'u finna marry me?' she asked. she can admit she loved the boy, & missed him. From his touch to his warm embrace. she saw him bite his lip.

'Imma do more then just marry u when I get outta here, worda my dead' he said now leaned into the camera with he's arms crossed, smirking.

Between her and Kay she'd take sexual pics and mail them so he can receive it. From titty pics to mirror pics he was great full.

She had access to his phone & knew he wasn't fw any girl. she even blackmailed dougie to tell her if a girl calls him or not.

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐍 . 💋⭐️

💋💲  # 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙱𝙸𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 : 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 .