Special Chapter

"Kuya, kumalma ka nga!" Primo shouted in frustration while watching Trigger.

"Kumalma? My wife is giving birth to my triplets and I can't calm down! I won't be able to do so!" gigil naman na sagot nito.

Froze shook his head while laughing. Natatawa siyang sumandal sa pader bago lingunin ang kapatid. "Miracle will survive that, she's a strong lady. Just calm down, baka mamaya kapag tinawag ka sa loob wala ka ng malay."

Trigger bit his lower lip before turning to them. "How did you fucking survive this situation when your wives are giving birth?"

"Nahimatay kaming lahat," Xord answered casually.

"What?!" Trigger exclaimed. "And you're telling me to calm down?!"

"You're fucking overacting, Xord. I didn't lose consciousness while Silhouette's giving birth to the twins," napipikong singit ni Third na nakakunot na ang noo.

Dagger's lips formed to a grin. "Paano ka mahihimatay eh binubugbog ka ng bibig ng asawa mo habang nanganganak— Ah! Tangina naman, kuya, ba't ka nambabatok?!"

"Manahimik ka kasi diyan," Sebastian answered in a cold manner while throwing death glares over him.

"I miss my wife," Bullet whispered on the corner while patiently waiting.

"Did Maxreign have a hard time giving birth to the quadruplets? How's her condition after the delivery?" Trigger asked him hurriedly.

Gulat na nilingon naman siya nito na para bang tinubuan ito ng dalawang ulo. "What the hell? Of course she did great, my baby's strong as hell. I'm sure Miracle will survive that also, especially that she already gave birth to Alistair."

"Daddy!"

They all turned their heads to Alistair's direction when he shouted, only to get surprised with who accompanied the child.

"Hey, buddy." Maingat na binuhat ni Trigger ang anak bago lingunin ang kasama nito. "Kuya, I thought you were busy?"

Avenight raised his one eyebrow. "Glad you're still conscious."

"Of course I am! 'Yang mga bobong 'yan lang naman ang nahihimatay," nagmamayabang na saad nito bago halikan ang pisngi ng anak.

Inis na kumunot ang noo ni Third na parang pikon na pikon. "Tangina mo."

"Language! Alistair's here!" Froze exclaimed.

"Daddy, what is tangina?"

Sabay-sabay nilang nilingon ang bata nang magsalita ito, animo'y mga kinakabahan at natataranta.

Third, on the other hand, quickly took Alistair from his brother before walking out. "Let's buy ice cream, buddy."

Isang nakakabinging katahimikan ang kumalat sa buong paligid nang mas tumaas pa ang tensyon. Trigger is already panting and sweating hard because of the nervousness invading his system.

He didn't witness his baby's delivery to Alistair, that's why he's considering this situation as his first time. Triplets pa ang ilalabas ng asawa niya, paanong hindi siya matataranta?

He can't stop thinking about other women who went through so much pain just to deliver a new life in this world. How did they possibly survive that? Miracle, his wonferful wife, how did she manage to give birth to Alistair?

Women, except from hypocrite ones, are really amazing and fantastic. Both mothers and not, they are all worthy to protect and love. Hinding-hindi niya aawayin o pagtataasan ng boses si Miracle kahit kailan, kahit gaano pa siya kagalit. She went through so much already and the best thing to do is to shower her with love.