- Ghost Whisperer -

Basically, you can see and communicate with ghosts, often helping them 'cross over'.

Based on the show Ghost Whisperer.

Aged up to 18 and an AU where the grabber doesn't exist.

-----

You let out a small grumble, feeling an energy enter the room, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Look, I'm not in the mood right now. Go find some other girl to bother." You mutter, spinning around to face whoever had decided to visit, a small gasp exiting your lips when you spot who's at the door.

"Robin," you whisper, looking at the boy in front of you sadly.

"Holy shit, you were telling the truth." He mutters, stepping forward. He couldn't believe you were actually seeing him right now. You'd told him of your ability, and of course, he believed you, but there was still that small part of him that didn't.

+++

"So, what did you want to tell me." Robin smiles, moving your hair from your face.

The two of you were currently resting on your bed. You were sitting up straight, and Robin was lying on his side, using his elbow as support to hold himself up.

He lets his hand trail down from your hair to your cheek, using his thumb to caress your cheekbone lightly, his eyes sparkling with emotion as he watches you lean into his touch.

"Talk to me, Y/n, tell me what's going on in that pretty little head of yours." He whispers lightly.

You look at him, letting out a small sigh, fiddling with the tips of your fingers before staring at the blanket below you two.

"This is gonna sound crazy." You mutter, and Robin shrugs.

"I can take it."

You laugh a little, shaking your head.

"I'm not so sure about that." You chuckle, looking at him.

Robins eyebrows pull together, showing you his confusion. He didn't understand what could possibly be so bad that'd you're scared to tell him.

You let out another sigh before realizing that it was now or never.

"I can see spirit's." You say, looking at Robin for his reaction.

Robin stares at you for a second, looking completely lost before giggling and pushing your arm.

"Stop pulling my leg doll. What is it really." He asks with an amused smile. But his amusement soon fades when he spots you staring at him, dead serious.