fifteen

Leslie didn't know what she was going to do with her daughter. She wanted to send her to rehab, but she didn't know if it would be another pointless trip. Rehab didn't seem to be much of an impact on Rue, based on her obsessive behavior with drugs.

She didn't know what to do as a mother, so she went to a professional counselor who specialized in family support for addicts. She didn't want to give up on her daughter. She refused to.

Until Rue found out. She flipped, and the two got into a huge fight. As they screamed at each other from across the house, Gia sobbed silently in her bed, trying not to listen.

Eventually, Leslie hit her breaking point. Like Olivia, she didn't know where she went wrong with Rue. Both Leslie and Liv tried to support her as much as they could, but it's hard to keep giving when there's nothing left for someone to hand over.

Leslie kicked Rue out of the house. Rue had no where to go. She didn't want to go to Lexi's; she was too embarrassed. The same reason why she didn't want to go to Jules or Elliot's.

She knew Olivia was mad at her, and she knew she dissapointed her. But she didn't want to go anywhere else.

By the time Rue got to Olivia's house, she was sweating and out of breath. It took her a second of heavy breathing to gain the energy to knock on the door.

When she did, Olivia answered with messed up hair, smudged lip gloss and her tank top strap off of her shoulder. She was wearing short shorts, her thick long hair beautifully going down her back. Rue could tell her and Fez were just making out.

When Liv saw Rue, her eyes got wide and she quickly tried to make herself look put together. Rue cleared her throat, already starting to regret her descision.

"Rue...what are you doing here?" Olivia asked. Rue scratched the back of her neck.

"My mom kicked me out. I know you kind of hate me right now and everything, but...can I stay the night? Please?" Rue begged.

Olivia glanced in the house, and then stepped outside, closing the door behind her. She looked worried.

"Do you have anything on you?"

"No, I-"

"Because I can't have anything in this house, Rue. I'm fucking serious." Liv explained. She still didn't trust herself around drugs.

"I don't. I promise. I just need a place to sleep, just for tonight."

Olivia looked at the ground. Eventually, she turned around, opened the door, and let Rue in.

When Rue walked into the house, she saw Liv's fireplace on and Fezco sitting shirtless on the couch. He was wearing black sweatpants and nike socks, a gold chain around his neck. He looked surprised to see Rue, and when he did, he picked up his tank top from the couch and put it on.

They were definitely just about to fuck.

"What's good, Rue?" Fez asked, looking a little annoyed. Rue put her lips into a thin line, trying to smile in his direction.

"You can stay in the guest room upstairs." Olivia said, sitting in Fez's lap. He put his hands on her thighs, grabbing the remote and swiping through the channels on the tv. Rue nodded, taking the hint.