𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

You couldn't believe that there was a whole other secret association that was related to the demon slayer corps

You couldn't believe that there was a whole other secret association that was related to the demon slayer corps. You've never heard of it, not even from the Hashira's or the Master there. It was even more secret than the Demon Slayer corps. And your mother was part of this? It was almost too much to take in.

Ayame waved you inward as her veil danced gently with her movements. She led you to the front as you both walked up the stone steps. There was a large door at the front made of stone that seemed to be at least two stories high. At either side of the pillars at the front there were large columns that had flames lighten to see. You were bewildered with how big this place was, and it was underground! How long ago did this organization start?!

Ayame came up to the door. She lifted her pale hand and let out three, solid knocks on the door; it echoed throughout the cavern, making it seem surreal.

"What is it?" A gruff and aggressive voice yelled out, opening the door slightly to peek his head out to find the both of you.

"Oh, Ayame, good to see you safe. Not that anything would harm you." He responded, his tone changed dramatically when his grim, black eyes landed onto her figure.

You noticed the man was middle aged. Small streaks of white hair was tied up into a bun at the top of his head. The slightest mustache peeked below his nose. He was wearing a very unique outfit, almost similar to Ayame's, except it was all a dark color representing the night sky.

"Thank you, Shuji. It's been a while." She grinned softly.

Shuji motioned his head towards you who continued to admire your surroundings on this new discovery as the waterfall continued to sound throughout the cavern.

"Who's this you've brought to our sanctum?" He questioned.

Ayame was about to answer, but realized she had to keep quiet because you were behind her. She stepped up to him and whispered. "It's Y/n L/n. The one we've been looking for."

His eyes widened greatly. "That's her?!"

She bobbed her head up and down. Realizing that she was really talking of you. You noticed this and turned your head to face them both.

Shuji saw you looking over at him with your shining, (e/c) eyes and bowed. "It's great to see you, young L/n."

You bowed to the man. "T-Thank you."

Ayame smiled. "May we come in or are we gonna stare at each other all day?"

Shuji chuckled at her joke. "Of course, by all means." He walked over to the side and there you saw a large bunch of chains that ran all the way up and into the castle. He took the thick bunch and began to pull down on them. Both of the gigantic doors began to open slowly, but loudly.

About thirty seconds later, he stopped pulling and urged them to come inside with an ear to ear grin. "Please come in. They're waiting for you."

You stared perplexed at this but also I'm complete astonishment. This was all so grand and you'd never seen anything like it.