Chapter 41 🥀

"I'm not going to just cut off your head..." Inoko hissed. "I'm going to show you what true hell is!"

"There is no such thing as heaven or hell in this world; they are nothing more than human myths." Douma grinned.

"If there isn't, then I'll just make one. Just shut up and stop talking about my Mother as if she were unhappy!" Inoko dashed towards Douma and began fighting him as [Name] appeared from behind Douma in an attempt to slice his head, but had to move his sword quickly to deflect Douma's fan as sparks emitted from the two weapons before [Name] was shot into the water.

"Oi, get down here!" Inoko began yelling. "Get back here, you coward!"

"Sorry, why don't you play with these then?" Douma faked an apology before ice dolls rained from the sky and began attacking the two.

"Their techniques are as strong as mine so I'll leave them to you, take good care of them for me," Douma began to leave. "Hm, actually I should make 5 or else the master might get mad at me for playing around."

Inoko got cuts all around her arms from the dolls. "Inoko! Just hold on a little longer!" [Name] yelled, and a few seconds later, Douma's face began to melt as he collapsed onto his hands and knees. [Name] smirked slightly, yet his eyes held sadness because of the reason that he was dying.

________________

"If we ever encounter Uppermoon 2, the one who killed our sister, you and I will fight it." Shinobu spoke as [Name] nodded. "But the first condition is... I must die and be eaten by the demon."

[Name] was shocked as he began to stutter. "Why? If we fight together we can... we can win," Shinobu's expression turned dark.

"First, you need to throw away such soft thinking. An Uppermoon is the equivalent of 3 Hashiras. But our demon likes to eat women specifically, so no doubt he'll eat a hashira like me who's a woman," Shinobu explained as [Name]'s began shaking his head in disbelief.

"At present, I have a high concentration of wisteria poison circulating through my body and internal organs, even to the tips of my fingers." Shinobu held up her hand as [Name] looked at Shinobu's body in fear at what she had said.

"T-Then let me do it too. I know he eats women, but he'll eat a guy if they're powerful, right?"[Name] was interrupted by Shinobu.

"No. It takes a year to get to this state, and you must continually take in the poison. I am the first to do this, so I do not know the risks involved." Shinobu sighed before smiling. "But, right now, I have 37 kilogrammes of this poison in my body. 700 times the lethal amount."

________________

The ice dolls shattered as Douma's bones melted. "Huh? Is this a trick?" Inoko was surprised at the doll's disappearance.

"No, it's Shinobu's poison. Inoko, aim for his neck!" [Name] ordered as he bolted towards the Uppermoon. Both jumped at Douma, but he managed to use a technique as Inoko and [Name] were fired backwards.

'I-It's time to use that technique!'

________________

"If you use that technique [Name], you may go blind. Eyes are delicate, and placing an extreme burden on them is dangerous."

________________

"Final Form: Equinoctial Vermilion Eye"

[Name] manoeuvred his way to Douma, eyes red and sore, as [Name] slammed his blade at Douma's neck, as did Inoko, who used one of hers to push [Name]'s blade in and...

SLICE

Inoko dropped down to the ground as the last remains of Douma fizzled away, and she began to cry and mourn her Mother. "M-Mother..."

Meanwhile, [Name] was having difficulty seeing with his right eye when he felt the coolness of a hair pin and picked it up, realising it was Shinobu's because Kanae's was broken in his other hand.

"I'm sorry, Kanae. I couldn't cry for you; I didn't know how. If we cried, we used to get beaten or even almost drowned—it's how some of my brothers died," [Name] sniffled as tears began to run down his face.

"But I did it. I've done well, right?" [Name] cried as he held the hairpin close to his heart as he wailed for his dead sisters. After a while, [Name] could no longer shed any tears, so he approached Inoko, who was painfully quiet.

"Inoko." She turned around and gasped at [Name]'s eye, but let herself be helped by [Name] to stand up, and they began to walk before they heard a few voices.

"Is there anybody there?"

"Here!" [Name] shouted as multiple police officers came bounding in, looking shocked at the destruction.

"What happened to Insect Hashira: Kocho Shinobu?" Her tracker on her device is here somewhere," The police gasped as a single tear leaked out of [Name]'s eye.

"Dead. She's dead." [Name] weakly spoke, and luckily the officer heard and gasped before quickly leading the two out of the building and into ambulances.

.

.

.

At the Butterfly Estate, [Name] was holding Kiyo and Naho while Aoi held Sumi as Aizawa, and All Might sat opposite them.

"First, I want to offer my condolences. This must be a hard situation you all are currently going through." Aizawa spoke as the five looked down at the ground in mention of the past lady of the estate.

"However, we would like to invite you to live in the U.A. dorms for your protection," All Might continued as Kiyo immediately spoke up.

"No!" Kiyo yelled as everyone turned to her.

"We've already lost Lady Shinobu, don't take [Name] away!" Kiyo cried as [Name] rested his hand on her head and ruffled her hair as she ceased her yelling.

"Well, it's not up to me right now; [Name] is the master of the estate, so it's his choice," Aoi said as she turned towards [Name].

"Aoi, I entrust the estate to you until I graduate." [Name] said, and Aoi nodded as Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho all looked unsure.

"Alright. It will be finished and ready to move into in 3 days, good day." Aizawa and All Might left, leaving the Five in silence once more.

'Kanae, Shinobu. You two were pillars for me; now I must be a pillar for Aoi, Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho'