First Impressions? Old School

Jungkook and Yoongi made their way down stairs and were greeted by the rest of the crew along with the god and goddess. The only expression on jungkooks face is death and he his quietly fighting his inner demons to not kill his in-laws. Opening the door Jungkook smile was sickeningly sweet as he saw them magically chained down.

Its been a while since he did a proper interrogation and he cracked his knuckles and neck before he placed a chair with its back facing in front them. Sitting on it, using the back of the chair as an armrest, he propped his chin with one hand. "Yuh wanna talk? Or nah?" he began as he practically stared holes in their faces, "Normally, I would be nervous to see his parents and make a first impression... But after seeing him cry, rant and completely lose himself? You don't deserve first impressions, you don't deserve him!"

Jungkook felt at home when his little 'interview' started and boy oh boy he wanted it to continue for days on end. But unfortunately the god and goddess had other plans and so did jin and jimin. Jungkook handed over to them not so happily, but he knew he could take the time to see his baby and never leave his side. Jimin was the first of the four to enter the room and last was jin, locking the door as soon as it closed.
"We've been watching you for some time Leena and no matter how much you try Tomoe, you couldn't hide from us" the goddess spoke as she looked at the two when she spoke their name.

Meanwhile in their bedroom, Tae looked peaceful and angelic as he laid on the bed. But in his mind was total turmoil, the Yin and yang of magic were fighting for balance once again and it was driving the sanity he had left to the edge. In his vast mind he heard a voice faintly, 'come back to me baby'. Tae couldn't remember anything and hearing the word 'baby' made him second guess, is there someone who loves him, The last he remembered was leaving school for outside training, with jin and jimin.
Jungkook on the other hand was whispering sweet nothings to his baby while fighting his tears back, kissing taes back hand occasionally.

To jungkook, the shallow breathing and the occasional pause was making him go crazy. Both can't live without each other no matter how much they may disagree and now jungkook knew how much he loved him.
"Baby, I saw your parents today, those rats! They're tough, I'll give them that... Now I know where you get it from" jungkook said while rubbing taes arm, chuckling ever so often from his words, "I really wish you would wake soon... I miss you so much baby... Didn't even get a chance to thank you for saving me!" Jungkook babbled along while he rest half his body on the bed, not leaving his chair while playfully mingling Taes fingers.
"You know... You look super old right now!" jungkook laughed at his statement as a tear fell from the side of his eye, "Come back to me baby" was the last thing he said before he fell asleep holding Taes hand.

Days and days passed and jungkook was true to his word and never left Taes side. Jungkook took great care for his baby, changing clothes, sponge bathes, cooling his skin when it's hot and covering him up when cold. Jungkook only left Taes side to bathe and use the bathroom, he had the maids bring him food and sometimes he never ate at all! Eventually Tae needed drips and now he is on his fourteenth bag, Jungkook looked like death itself and he didn't care. The god and goddess did a binding spell on Taes parents so that when he wake he would be able to see them one last time.
And today is that day.
Jungkook was sleeping next to tae facing him, his body finally gave in and he needed the rest. Feeling a motion close to him, Jungkook stirred a little and then his eyes opened, to see tae sitting up and looking around the room like a lost child. Jungkook immediately got up, "Baby! You're back!" he said with the warmest bunny smile, but that smile soon faded when tae asked, "Who are you?",
"IT-it's me, baby... Jungkook... Don't you remember me?", jungkooks heart sank when Tae slowly shock his head and with a heavy heart he called the rest of them.

When their door opened, jungkook was in the process of handing Tae his second glass of water. " Taehyung!" Jin and Jimin screamed as they flopped themselves on the bed to hug him, "we missed you so much, I thought you would never be back!" Jimin said. They started to talk like old fries d and Jungkook took that as an opportunity to leave the room, Hoseok noticing and followed suit. "Jay, what's wrong aren't you happy? Tae is awake, shouldn't you be smiling?" he asked as Jungkook sat on the stool by the bar, pouring himself a drink, "He... He doesn't remember me... Hyung. He doesn't remember who I am" with that said he took the drink in one gulp and poured another, "Holy shit! You for real right now?" he asked and jungkook quickly nodded his head and took the next shot, sighing at the slight burn the alcohol gave him and that the love of his life, doesn't know him anymore.

In the bedroom, Tae was brought up to speed on everything by jimin and jin noticed that something was off. "Tae, do you know who was next to you a few minutes ago?" Jin asked, "No, actually I don't even know why I'm here! Who was that?", Jimin eyes grew wide with Taehyung's response, "Bear, he's your boyfriend. He's been your boyfriend a while now, you saved him, you did blood magic for him!" Jin's words were like daggers to Taehyung, 'blood magic? I used blood magic to save someone that I currently don't know, who is apparently my boyfriend and for me to use blood magic it would have to be that the man before meant alot to me'.

Taehyung's face went blank and his body stilled, mind running to figure out what he had done, "Tae, Tae... Tae!" Jin snapped him out of his trance and told him to go and freshen up, Taehyung's body moved on autopilot and after a quick bath, while putting on his clothes he realized 'how did I know where everything is?'