XXV- (Y/N) vs. Xeren

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) and Robin had been walking for quite a while now.

(Y/N): You know, I hardly really know anything about you, Robin. I mean, I've heard about the Devil Child of Ohara, but you don't seem like a devil to me.

Robin: <giggling> Why, thank you. <sighs> I'm sorry, but I just don't like talking about my past.

(Y/N) nodded his head in understanding.

(Y/N): I respect that. There's tons of things about my past I wish I could forget, but... it's just stuck in my mind. And I hate it.

Robin: I've always heard rumors about people who have a sealed devil within them. A lot of people don't believe it, but I was always fascinated by it as a child.

(Y/N): Trust me, it's not fun actually having that devil sealed in you.

Robin: I believe it. There are tons of things in this world that fascinate me. Some things that seem way too fantastical to exist and yet they do.

(Y/N): <smirking> Hm. We're on an island that's pretty much floating in the sky as we speak.

Robin: <giggling> Right.

(Y/N): I've been wondering, what is this "true history" you're looking for? On the Poneglyph things.

Robin didn't say anything. She looked down.

Devil: The Void Century, eh?

(Y/N) froze on the spot. Robin looked back at him, confused.

Robin: Is something wrong?

(Y/N): The devil... just spoke to me.

Robin: <walking over to him> What did it say?

(Y/N): "The Void Century" or something like that.

Robin's eyes widened.

Robin: <thinking> Of course. Devils would know things about that. They are immortal. <out loud> What about the Void Century?

(Y/N): W-What? I don't know. That's all it said.

Devil: Tell that bitch I'm not telling her anything about it.

(Y/N): <angry> Why, you...

Robin: What?

(Y/N): It said he's not going to tell you anything about it.

Robin: I should have expected as much. Devils feed off of people's pain.

(Y/N): I hate it. Why did this have to happen to me?

Robin placed her hand on his shoulder.

Robin: I ask myself that question every day. My past...

(Y/N) looked at her. She turned away from him, her lip trembling.

Robin: Sorry. I can't talk about it. <thinking> It's no use getting attached to him. I'm going to leave him and the crew sooner or later.

(Y/N) stared at her.

Off in the distance, they heard the sounds of explosions and fighting.

Robin: Things seem to have gotten pretty lively in the forest.