JUNE

I feel like a girl the way my palms are sweating on my way to pick up Kaia.

The way I was being super bold by telling her that I am coming to see her at 7pm for today. I didn't know what else to say, but I really wanted to see her.

It is currently 6:39, I am 15 minutes away from her house as I shoot her a quick text to let her know I am close. "15 minutes away from you babes". I hesitate before I send the text because I have never called her a flirty name like this one before.

I say fuck it in my head and press send, I want her to know that I am interested in her and only her.

When I was younger I always thought that driving more than a half hour for someone was too long and way too much gas, but when it comes to Kaia, I know her school is more than two hours away, and if she lived there, I would make the commute to her no problem.

There really is something special about this girl. I know I need to take things slowly. I know it has been such a short time frame we have been spending time together but I really care about her.

She has really changed my viewpoint when it comes to being in a relationship because she just makes me crave her and only her.

I have immediately stopped talking to, flirting with, fucking and consistency hanging out with other hoes.

There is no reason for me to be even involved with all of them because she is the girl I want. I just slowly began to realize that; that is such a waste of time to even be with other girls at this point.

The time is passing by quickly and I want to bring her for this hike I found in her area, so she will know that I am putting in effort by making our time together enjoyable.

I pull up on her street and my heart is thumping so hard.

I'm outside

kay I am just using the washroom really quickly, do you need to use the washroom?

 I look at my cupholder at the large slushy I drank on the way here and I realize I do. 

Yes I do actually

 okay come to the front door, I'll let you in

I hop out of my car, and as I'm locking the car doors and walking up to her front step she opens the door, and I begin to slow my steps to properly let my eyes rake up and down her body.

She is wearing this white long sleeve crop top that has a low dip that is showing her breasts perfectly. As my eyes trial down to her body I realize she's wearing this silver waist chain around her body and my cock begins to stir.

My eyes continue to drop down and she is wearing these light grey leggings that hug each part of her hips, thighs, and caves.

Fuck I begin to wonder what her ass looks like. I'll just have to wait until she turns around.

I never took in how sculpted her body is. I don't know why I keep forgetting that she used to do track, dance and work out.

Kaia is also built differently, she goes for jogs. I don't know one female that actually consistently goes for jogs at least more than twice a week but she does.

My God, I am lost in my thoughts and I didn't even realize I was finished walking up the steps and I am already inside of her home.

She's looking up at me with her big brown eyes. Her smile is so white and she just looks so short and so beautiful I had no other option but to pick her up and kiss her.

I leaned down to hug her, in the process of doing so I slid my hands down her ass, I kept going lower until each hand was on the outside of her thigh and I slowly brought her body up against my chest.

Before she was capable of saying anything to me I swung her around, gently moved one hand from her thigh and made sure her leg was securely wrapped around my waist and placed my other hand from her thigh, and placed it gently against her back as I pressed her back up against the wall.

I hear her gasp. I feel her heart beating harder against my chest.. I feel her breath picking up.

She smells so fucking good.

She's so light, I wonder if she eats healthy, although she is short she needs to eat more.

I want to thicken her up, I want her to be mine so I can feed, massage her, bathe her, fuck her, be successful with her, kiss on her, all the damn time. I want this girl to be mine.

I have my nose running up and down her neck and I just keep breathing in the way she smells. She smells so fucking good. I whisper in her ear "is anyone home?, "no babes".

A slight chuckle slips from my lips "you liked when I called you that huh" "yes I had a stupid grin on my face when you called me that, I don't want you to stop calling me cute names like that" "okay mamas, whatever you want" "are you sure to say whatever I want" "yes I am sure" I respond.

The curiosity in my head is spinning on what she's referring to.

Kaia pulls her head back and plants a soft kiss on my lips, she looks me dead in my eye and says "I want you to give me head".

I continue to look at this small girl I have in my arms, her thighs and legs still wrapped around my waist, I still have her pressed against the door. My dick is rock hard, and she just asked me to give her head. "I can give you exactly what you want". She licks her lips in a really seductive way that has me almost groan but I had to bite my lip.

"Put me down," she says. "Follow me" as she looks back at me, swaying her hips when she walks, there's a little jiggle in her ass when she walks. I stand at the door still stunned and completely turned on.

"Well, are you going to follow me?" My hand slides down my body and I start to stroke my inches while she continues to stare into my eyes as I say "of course I am coming" as I walk towards her, as we both walk up the stairs to her room. 

Authors note ✨

Spoilers for chapter 19 on my Instagram ! @kmvalentinee and more on my Twitter ! @kellyvalentinee 🤍

See you next chapter <3