Roman shy lol also littlespace btw🤩😤

A/n: YA'LL YA'LL LOOK I GOT HATE

Oh btw they're a discord friend💀 always bullying my piss stories

Im so embarrassed right now😭

They're always trying to get me to stop writing these, but like,,,,

Piss.

For urdadlolz123 thankssssss!!! Still working on that whole Janus one(I forgot about it for a while and just now remembered it) 💀

"Are you sure you'd be...comfortable? With this? With me regressing in front of you?" Roman asked, slightly unsure as he looked up at his boyfriend, who just a month ago told him he'd love to be his caregiver, "people aren't usually very accepting about this kind of thing."

"Well I wouldn't offer if I wasn't willing to give it a shot!" Patton exclaimed, "You've told me like, forever ago and i've yet to see you actually regress! So if I don't see it, when do you do it?"

"When you aren't home" Roman got said, "I'm sorry, I just—I haven't had a very good...history with having caregivers. They all just think it's weird and stupid, and they weren't very nice. Most people—they just don't understand" Roman sighed, laying his head on Patton's chest.

"Well I want to understand" Patton murmured, running his hand through Roman's hair, "I want to know what's going on in that brain of yours, I want to experience you in little space. I've done research, I know some things now, and Roman, I accept this part of you, and i'm sure that once I see it, i'm going to love it."

Roman brought a hand up to his face to fan the mist away, because wow, Patton always had a way of making him feel emotional, "Thank you so much, Patton, it means the world to me that you're so willing."

"Roman, we've had this conversation a couple of times before! Are you afraid? Of me?" Patton asked, feigning a pout.

"No, I just—i'm different when i'm in little space" Roman sighed, "and I don't know if you'd like it."