Ch 640: Visitors

"Is that all Sir?"

A well-dressed Sankta man smiled at Lin Ye as he asked him.

Tapping on the menus that he gathered from the rest, Lin Ye smiled and gave them to the waiter. The man took it away from him and held them firm against his body.

"I think that would be enough for us," Lin Ye nodded, "Thank you for the service."

With one final bow, the waiter left the room. Seeing his chance, Lin Ye looked around in the room that the group was now in.

He got to say, Lin Ye did not know that they would get a personal café in the hotel's restaurant. Kal'tsit really outdid herself with her preparation. This area was really large in size, almost the same size as his new room. The decorations in the room made Lin Ye feel like he was in a luxury restaurant.

Lin Ye's glancing stopped when he felt something tugging on his sleeve. He looked to his side and noticed it was Nian. Behind her was Blaze staring at him like some sort of puzzle.

From the corner of his eyes, the Doctor also noticed Ansel's group looking at him in the same manner.

They must have their question.

However, family comes first.

Lin Ye's face softened and stared at Nian

"What is it, Nian?" Lin Ye raised a brow.

"They don't have spicy food!"

Lin Ye chuckled at this.

"Don't worry I gave them the spicy chocolate," Lin Ye reassured her, "I think they are able to do something with it."

Hearing this, Nian's eyes widened. Without giving him a chance to react, Nian lunged at Lin Ye and wrapped her hands around his arms like snakes. Lin Ye had to push back if he did not want to fall. Nian raised her head and smiled at him.

"You're the best Gege!"

Sighing, Lin Ye got used to this and smiled back at her.

"Sure, sure," Lin Ye petted her head.

Although it was a heartwarming thing to see, Blaze still needed answers.

"Doctor, I have some questions for you," She called him as she folded her arms under her chest, "Do you mind answering them?"

Both siblings glanced at her.

Well... Lin Ye was glancing at her while Nian was glaring. The deity did not really like her time with Lin Ye being interrupted. Blaze was not a pushover though and glared back at her.

The others could feel sparks of flames flying between the two now.

Before anything from happening, Lin Ye quickly answered Blaze.

"Sure," He nodded, "What is it?"

Blaze focused back on him now.

"It's about the negotiation that you did in the church," Blaze said, "You didn't really tell us about the result of it."

Blaze leaned back on her chair and noticed how comfortable it was.

What she said was true. The moment Lin Ye has dragged out from the church by Nian, he immediately brought them back to the hotel building and to the private café, they were in now. The reason why he did all of this was that Nian got hungry and seeing that they got a room all for themselves he thought it was for the best of all.

Lin Ye nodded at her, understanding where she was coming from.

"We got the partnership," Lin ye dropped this bombshell without any warning to them, "Based on what Kieran told me, he seemed to be quite confident in getting that. I trust him."