Mommy Wow I'm a Big Kid Now

A/n: Currently writing a pissfic, cooking breakfast 4 da fam, babysitting three toddlers and my sick brother, brownies are in the oven, and i'm doing the STUPID homework that teachers assign during the thanksgiving break💪

For clouds013 thank youuu!!!!!!😁😁😁

When Janus found out that Virgil was a little, it was because he'd started babbling in public about dinosaurs, slurring his words together and having trouble pronouncing his r's.

Of course that tipped him off. Virgil never really acted silly in public, or was much of a talker outside of home. Especially about dinosaurs, of all topics. So when they'd gotten home, Virgil had slipped out by then and explained to Janus what happened.

Since then, Janus has done research—tons and tons of research to figure out how to he the absolute best caregiver he possibly could. He didn't mind being Virgil's daddy, and it make him quite upset when he found out that most people's significant other's didn't take very kindly when they figured out.

He could understand not wanting to have to 'deal with it' as some people pit it...but ridiculing them for it? Not even giving them a chance? Breaking up? Hurting them?

It made his blood boil to think of someone even laying a finger on another human for having that sort of coping mechanism—or even simply doing it for fun.

Though, no matter how many Tumblr posts or articles he read or even fanfictions ever could have prepared him for the first time he found Virgil alone in soaking wet clothes.

He thought it was just a one off thing—and he actually felt really bad for how it happened. Virgil apparently had been outside, and since Janus thought that his little was playing somewhere, he locked the back door, and the emo was unable to get back inside when he had to go potty.

He tried to hold it like a big boy, he told him, but he couldn't and wet himself sitting in the grass while he waited for his daddy to find him.

What really broke his heart was when he finally found Virgil—outside in the middle of the back yard, and he was just sobbing, latching onto Janus and babbling about how he thought he locked him out on purpose because he was in trouble and how sorry he was for ruining his pants.

So Janus just shushed him, assured him he wasn't in trouble and apologized again and again as he ran his little a nice, warm bubble bath.

That certainly seemed to calm him down, and when Virgil slipped out of little space, he was so embarrassed, "why didn't I just knock on the door?!" He groaned.

Janus found it absolutely adorable how flustered he was, and thought that would be that, and there weren't going to be any more accidents.

——————————————————

He thought wrong.

They were on their eighth accident in the last two months, and Janus was getting worried that something was actually wrong and that Virgil wasn't telling him something.

Virgil had random accidents everywhere—in the middle of playing in the living room, in the kitchen, in the bedroom, in the corner(though Janus supposed that one was his fault for not believing him...), and even in the bathtub somehow. In the bathtub, alone, with no water and with his clothes on.