Chapter 42 🏵️

"Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?" Sero smiled, but that changed after he saw [Name] in the corner alone and silent. The rest of the students turned to look as well.

"Now. I'll go over the dorms briefly, but first, something important. Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, Tsuyuri, Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida. These six went to go save Bakugo, and all your reactions show you all knew. If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would have expelled everyone aside from Hagakure, Jiro, and Bakugo." Aizawa spoke as the class gasped.

In the dorms, Uraraka was looking around excitedly. "Alright, girls on the right and boys on the left, the first floor is a common area. Food, baths, and laundry can be done on this floor." Aizawa explained as everyone began exploring excitedly.

"It's like a mansion!" Uraraka fell back, and [Name] caught her as Iida panicked.

"Did my ears deceive me? Baths and laundry are in the common area? Is this a dream?" Mineta drooled but began sweating once he heard [Name] crack his knuckles and walk towards him. "Tsuyuri no!"

"They're separated by gender so you better watch yourself," Aizawa spoke as his aura radiated anger as he watched [Name] kick Mineta across the common room.

"Rooms start on the second floor. There are four rooms per floor, separated by gender, and there are five floors in total. You all get your own room to decorate them." Aizawa saw his students rush to the next floor to look at the rooms.

"This is about the same size as our closets," Yaoyorozu remarked as Uraraka passed out again and [Name] quickly caught her.

Meanwhile, in Principal Nezu's office, Ubuyashiki Amane stood firm.

"I appreciate your concern for him, but we must remove him from this school. He is the last remaining Tsugoku of the late Insect Hashira so he will take her place," Amane said strictly as the Principal sighed.

"While I know you are much more powerful than us, I cannot let you take him when he still has so much to learn." Nezu replied.

"We lost our Flame Hashira not too long ago, and our Sound Hashira has retired, and there are no replacements for them, so we cannot allow another to not be replaced." Amane glared.

"How about we make a compromise?"

Back in the dorms, the last students finished off their rooms and collapsed on the couches with a sigh of relief. "Hey, where's Tsuyuri?" Midoriya looked around.

"He said he had business to attend to, and Aizawa came to fetch him," Kaminari flopped next to him, his face and expression showing concern. 

.

.

.

"Class 1-A of the Hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional license. A provisional licence bears a lot of responsibility for human life, meaning the exam to receive one is extremely difficult." Aizawa looked serious, especially staring at [Name], who was almost falling asleep in his seat.

"Today, you will be coming up with at least two ultimate moves." Aizawa said as Midnight, Cementoss and Ectoplasm entered.

All the students got changed and entered Gym Gamma. "Hey, Tsuyuri your buttons have changed and you're wearing a haori now!" Kaminari spoke.

"Golden buttons? Don't Hashiras only have golden buttons?" Midoriya inquired as the attention of his classmates shifted to him.

[Name] nodded as all his classmates gasped. "You're a hashira, Tsuyuri!?"

"Like I said. I'm a replacement." [Name] walked off as his classmates remembered just why [Name] had become a Hashira. His sister's death.

"Tsuyuri, you're simply learning how to properly fight after losing sight in that eye of yours," Aizawa ordered as [Name] nodded before heading over to an empty area.

"Tsuyuri did go blind in his right eye, didn't he..." Ashido said sadly.

"How did he lose it his coin keeps being rude to me," Kirishima sighed as Ashido shrugged.

"He won't tell anyone." Ashido responded before beginning to work on her ultimate moves.

"Hey, Tsuyuri, do you need to upgrade your hero costume?" Midoriya asked, and [Name] nodded before following him.

"Oh, it's Deku and Tsuyuri!" Uraraka rushed towards them, with Iida following behind her, scolding her about running in the hallways.

"Are you two here for costume improvements too?" Uraraka asked, but as soon as Midoriya opened the door, a loud explosion rang out and smoke was sent everywhere.

[Name] blinked in confusion as Hatsume now lay on top of him. "Oh, when did you get here?" Hatsume smiled as Uraraka gasped.

Hatsume got up and pulled [Name] up with her as she laughed. "Sorry about the explosion. It's been a while, huh? Hero course students, Tsuyuri, and, um... I've forgotten the rest of your names."

Hatsume began to leave until Midoriya requested to talk to Power Loader about her costume adjustments, but Hatsume turned around excitedly and got very close to his face as [Name] swore Uraraka's eyes were about to pop out of her skull any moment.

Uraraka, Midoriya, and Iida turned around to see Hatsume running her hands across [Name]'s body as the male just stood there a tad confused. "Hatsume! What are you doing?" Uraraka screeched.

"I'm feeling his body. What does it look like I'm doing?" Hatsume continued to write things down. "So [Name]. What do you need changing?" she asked.

[Name] paused for a moment before taking out a broken hairclip, and it was just then that the three noticed he was wearing a different one. "So you didn't need to feel him up!" Uraraka was about ready to snap.

"Oh, just fix this? Okay? I mean, I already readjusted your costume and all, so I did wonder why you were here." Hatsume took the hair clip and put it on her desk before going and bothering the other three, and [Name] took his leave.

.

.

.

[Name] gasped as a large block of cement was falling towards All Might. Before [Name] went blind in one eye, he would have noticed a lot quicker, but he knew he wouldn't make it in time. Suddenly, Midoriya shot past him and, rather than using his fists, used his legs to destroy the cement before it hit All Might, and Bakugo looked upset from where he stood.

'Kanae, Shinobu. I'm a Hashira now.'