EPILOGUE [1]

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

finally it's an Epilogue and please do inline comments too✌️✨

......

"mummaa you are looking so beautiful, like an angle..." Said Abhi Seeing his mother in mirror.

"Yess mummaa..." Said zain agreeing with him.

"My handsome baba.." said Ruhi kissing his cheeks making him smile wholeheartedly.

Today is their 25th anniversary and Sana is getting ready with the help of her friends, Priya and his notorious kids zain, abhi and aarav. While sidharth was getting ready with the help of his princess and his friends in other room.

"Now can I see your mumma..? Ask sidharth seeing her in mirror.

'noo abhi nhi .." said Ruhi sternly glaring him.

As it's their 25th anniversary and her kids planned to get them married again with all rituals and in afternoon they did haldi of both of them and after that SidNaaz are in different room and it's been few hours but sidharth is missing her terribly and wanted to be with her but Ruhi is not allowing him to meet her.

"It's done Ruhi...now let's goo.." said Zain coming in his room.

"So ladies and gentlemen main hu apki host Sanaya and now we are welcoming our handsome and dashing groom of tonight THE SIDHARTH SHUKLA.." said host in mic to everyone who was presenting in hall.

His friends and family Started clapping and hooting for him while the light fall on stairs and their was our handsome Young men sidharth who was coming downstairs with a charming smile on his face. He came downstairs and sit in the Mandap waiting for his bride.

"Now give a big round of applause for the Bride of our handsome groom, THE SHEHNAAZ SIDHARTH SHUKLA" said Sanaya and now again everyone started hooting and Clapping for her but sidharth was doing more as he is excited to see her beautiful wife.

The light goes off and then a dim white light fall on Middle of stairs and their was his Wife standing in bridal red lehenga looking extremely beautiful.

His breath was stop for a second seeing his gorgeous wife, she was looking so damn beautiful, The red lehenga was shining on her milky white skin. every single person was mesmerized seeing her Beauty especially her husband.

He went towards her taking long steps and forwarded his hand like a gentleman. She smile and hold his hand. he kissed her knuckle making her smile.

"You're looking so beautiful meri jaan.." he said kissing her forehead making her smile wholeheartedly while everyone started hooting and Clapping for them making them smile.

"So we are marrying again .." he said huskily pointing towards the mandap where everyone was already waiting for them.

He hold her hand and they went towards mandap and pandit started chanting mantra.