Inconvenience

(3rd Person Pov)

"Don Krieg.. what about your promise.." Gin groaned in pain.

"Hey Gin! Are you alright!?" Luffy called out to the pirate.

"Ah! Ah!" Patty exclaimed after seeing who was infront of him.

"My ship's all worn out, so I've been wanting a new one, once my business is done with you get off this ship." Don Krieg stated to the chefs.

"Right now, I have around a hundred subordinates on my ship, and they're all starving and critically wounded." He began.

"So prepare enough water and food, to feed all 100 men of mine there are a few who've already stated to death.. so make it quick!" He ordered.

"You're asking us to willingly feed a hundred pirates knowing that they're going to attack us and steal our ship later!? We refuse!" A cook yelled out.

"Refuse..? Seems like we have a little misunderstanding on our hands, I wasn't asking whether or not you'd do it..."

"I'm ordering you, and nobody disobey my orders!"

"!!!"

"Sanji.. I'm sorry.. I never intended for things to turn out this way.." Gin clenched his teeth.

"Sanji, you bastard! It's because of you we're in this m- hey! Where do you think you're going!" Patty turned to the blond cook.

"To the kitchen, in order to prepare enough food for 100 people." Sanji looked back at them.

"What!?" The cooks exclaimed. "Sanji!?" Gin looked up to the swirly eyebrowed man. "Wise choice.." Said krieg. "Sanji." Luffy added.

"Who the hell do you think you are, Sanji? Krieg's secret agent or something? We ain't gonna let you take one step Into the kitchen

"Who the hell do you think you are, Sanji? Krieg's secret agent or something? We ain't gonna let you take one step Into the kitchen."

"We've had enough, of your insane and reckless actions!!"

"..."

"Fine, stop me if you wish, go ahead, shoot." Sanji put his slender arms up.

"I know.. I know that they're nothing but scum who aren't worth a dime saving.. but to me, none of that matters thinking about the consequences of feeding a person. It's all a big hassle."

"A cook should freely be able to, feed anyone who's starving! Isn't that the ideal!?" As he said that he got hit on the head by Patty causing him fall on the floor.

"Patty!" The cook's exclaimed. "Hold him down!"

"Sanji! I know you feed the costumers I chase away from time to time, and I'm not going to say who was right and who was wrong for all those times.." Patty pointed at the cook.

"But this time, it's all your fault! So don't you dare do any more unnecessary things! I'll protect this restaurant myself!" He continued.

"Fortunatley we only have Don Krieg alone to deal with, just what can he do against all of us, this is Baratie, the restaurant that deals with all sorts of daily basis. We're more prepared to handle any custome that might come!!" Patty slowly pulled out a bazooka.