Please comment as much as you can!! Less comments demotivates me to write chapters fats. If you want fast update, then give fast and more comments and votes!!!

The Anirudh Roy Chowdhury!!!

This was my moment. The one I’d been waiting for my entire life. Tonight, I was going to kill the man who is my biggest enemy. I was so close, I could taste it.

I took a deep breath, watching for the usual guard to make his rounds by the pool. As expected, he paused, looked left and then right and reached into his pocket. The man pulled out a lighter, then a joint and proceeded to light up on the job.

Lazy bastard. Smoking while on the clock. The men who worked for me would never have the balls to even try something like that. I’d never allowed it and they knew it.

I bided my time, waiting until he’d pulled in several large drags of his weed. Then I moved along the bushes just inside the fenced area of the pool deck.

My movements were silent, a stealth technique I’d mastered many years before that was proving incredibly useful tonight. After all, everything I’d ever done had led up to this.

In a few short minutes, I was only feet away from the smoking guard, hidden in the shadows of the heavy bushes along the walls. He’d leaned against a thick fencepost, quite distracted by his self-appointed work break.

I adjusted the black mask over my head, ensuring that both my nose and mouth were covered.

Black fiber mesh allowed me to breathe easily, a tactical military style that would keep my identity secret. It only covered the lower half of my face, but the mask provided me enough anonymity that I was sure I wouldn’t be recognized.

I maneuvered just a little bit closer. I was dressed in full combat gear that included a bulletproof vest, thick black pants, gloves, and a long-sleeve black shirt meant to cover every inch of my skin. Not even my neck was exposed.

I stuck to the shadows, but unless someone was actively looking for me, they wouldn’t see me. I’d made sure of it. My fingers deftly dropped to my belt, slowly sliding a switchblade from its sheath.

Crouching, I readied myself to attack. Then I powered myself upward using the strength in my legs and launched toward the man, catching him wholly off guard in a fraction of a second.

I’d trained for this. I was ready. I flung one arm around his shoulder and with the other, I swiftly flicked open my blade and wrenched it across his throat. In seconds it was over. He hadn’t even had time to scream.

Quickly, I dragged the body behind the bushes, ensuring that it was well hidden. He would bleed out into the dirt and for a good long while, no one would be the wiser. I wiped the blood free of my knife on his black pants before I put it back in its place on my belt.

That man had been the fifth guard I killed tonight. From my surveillance, he was also the last one on active duty outside the mansion. I’d killed them and still, not a single alarm had been raised.

That left just five more inside the house. I crouched back into the bushes, observing the pool deck for a while longer. There was no movement at all.

I looked up, taking note of the cameras I already knew were there. I’d taken great care to ensure that I hadn’t put myself in any of their ranges, safeguarding myself from discovery from whoever was watching the cameras inside.

My eyes locked onto where I had determined that I would enter; a first-story window that led into the second master suite. This wing of Mancini’s mansion would be abandoned and the perfect entry point for me to make it inside.