021

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

CHRIS'S POV

stiles has been sleeping on my chest for a while now, so I decided to go through my phone. it was only then when i realised that it was late, and iris still wasnt back. my eyebrows furrow as i carefully place stiles next to me and head into the living room.

"hey guys? wheres iris?" i ask them as they turn their heads around.

"she went out to get kitten food...why?" olivia says, still looking at her phone.

"wasnt that like an hour ago though? shouldnt she be back by now?" i ask, clicking on her contact.
"she went waking. said somethin about liking rain in the dark or some shit i dont know" rome says, waving his hand and shaking his head. my eyes widen a little.
"you fucks let her walk alone in the dark..?" i ask them as i wait for her to pick up, and well.. she doesnt.
"awh. chris is in love. im sure shes fine, she probably got distracted by the fish at petco or something" matt says, dismissing the situation. hello? iris is missing and nobody gives a fuck?? there is a problem that needs to be solved. and nobodies doing anything!
"shes not picking up. it keeps going straight to voicemail. she never lets her phone die. and why would she turn it off?" i tell them in a worried tone, after another failed attempt of calling iris. rome scoffs.
"im sure shell answer the phone to her favourite person ever" he smiles stupidly as he puts the phone to his ear, but immediately putting it down. he coughs. "voicemail." he mumbles under his breath, embarrassed. eventually, they all try to get through to iris, but no calls or texts were going through.
"okay this is weird. she never turns her phone off. ever." olivia says, standing up.
"see? now can we please do something?" i say, after they finally realise that this might be a bad thing.
"alright calm down christopher. shes fine, alright? well just drive down to petco and see if we find her." nick says, slipping on some shoes. "she couldve just dropped her phone or something?" he suggests, not sounding very convincing. i ignore his stupid suggestion and im straight out the door before anyone else, waiting at the car.

"well. shes not in petco getting distracted by fish." matt says, bluntly. i glare at him. this is no time to make jokes. as we're walking back to the car, i turn my head to the side out of habit, but instead spotting something else under the flickering lights of the shitty looking store. my eyebrows furrow as i stop in my tracks and wonder toward the... thing.
"chris?" olivia noticed me walking towards something and decided to follow, and so of course, so does rome.
"its a bag." i say, thinking it wouldve been something more useful.
"well whats in it then you stupid shitfuck? open the damn thing, its freezing out here and i need WARMTH." nick complains.
"ALRIGHT. ITS.." i yell at him, pausing to open the bag and pull out whatever was inside. my heart drops as it becomes visible. "...kitten food. its fucking kitten food." i drop the bag to my feet and sigh in an agitated way.
"fuck." olivia mumbles. nick and matt both stand there still trying to get through to iris, but failing. rome stands quietly, a look of worry washing over his face. romes never quiet, this is weird.
"it cant be anything bad, right?" matt inputs. i stare up at him.
"well where the fuck is iris then?"

IRIS'S POV

i wake up on a bed. you know i thought i would have at least been tied up since i literally got kidnapped but im just lying on a bed, in new clothes. who the fuck changed me? my face scrunches up in disgust at the thought of someone stripping me down. oh my god what if it was a man? my thoughts are disturbed because i remember my phone was in my pocket.

its not there anymore. okay. well i was gonna call chris but that backfired. i notice the door in front of me and chuckle. how could someone be so stupid enough to not tie me up and leave the door unlocked? i get up smiling but immediately sit down because i fell light headed. i slowly stand back up and make my way to the door but of course, its locked. i let out a sigh before my eye catches some cutlery on the side of a counter, then i notice that its a whole kitchen. the fuck? i grab the first knife i see and try to lock pick the door, and before you ask, yes, i have much experience with lock picking doors with bread knives. youtube taught me a lot. but before i could even open the door, i hear footsteps getting closer, so i turn around and prepare to let it all out on them. when i hear the door open, i turn around about to punch the person, but i stop. my breath begins to shake, and the knife slips out of my hand.
"nate." i whisper, barely being able to process this. he shakes his head.
"hey, iris." he simply says. my eyebrows pinch together as my hand flies to hit his cheek. my heavy breaths cause him to turn his head slowly back towards me. "i deserve that."
"the fuck you do! what the fuck nate! was the fight not enough for you? why am i here? where even are we? and why the hell did you KINDAP ME?" i scream at him. he steps closer, but i take a step back. "get the fuck back." i point my hand out to him.
"okay, okay. ill stay here." he surrenders his hands, staying put. "this was the only way i could talk to you." he admits. my face scrunches up, only getting more heated.
"kidnapping me was the only way you could talk to me? are you fucking serious? nate literally just show up at my door." i shake my head.
"yeah well that didnt go very well last time did it? just listen iris. we have to talk about us." he says, trying to calm me down.
"us? US? there is no 'us' nate. i have nothing to say to you now. fucking nothing. youre crazy." was the final thing i say before i walk out the door, but he stands in front of it. "let me go." i try to pass him, but he doesnt budge. "nate. let me go." i push his chest. i let out a huff, realising he wont move. "can you at least tell me where we are?" i ask. he sighs as if he shouldnt tell me, but does it anyway.
"we're at stellas." he says before walking out the door and locking it. it takes me a second to process it before i hear the lock click. my eyes widen.
"no! nate! let me out!" i yell. "stella please let me out!" i shout again, knowing she was in the house somewhere. when nobody answers, i let my body slide down against the door, giving up. well. this took a turn, didnt it?

authors note
THERE U GO!!!!! ill try post the next one quicker!!!!!! BYEE!!!!! posted this in science btw lol ❤️❤️ DIDNT PROOF READ SO SORRY IF THERE R ANY MISTAKES !!!