1

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐄' 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 ' 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐄
' 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 ' 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏.
𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜'𝐞 𝐉𝐦𝐲𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 |𝟐𝟏|
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 , 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞&𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐂'𝐄 stood on the side of the road outside the club where all the girls went at nighttime to make their money. They stood there waiting for guys to pick them up to do their due and make their money.

Unfortunately , this is how Ky made hers she sold herself and was bringing home almost 1k every night to her tiny apartment. No one knew Ky  did this. She also knew how dangerous it was , young girls get killed almost everyday in the area tryna make money.

But , she says " We all live to die " anyway so it doesn't matter. This is how the life she chose and this is how she was gonna live it til she die.

She need have self respect and knew the pros and cons so she always made sure the guys used condoms.

This was really how she always lived starting at 16 years old when her parents got evicted and she knew from there she never wanted to be homeless again.

Kyonc'e grabbed her purse as a black car pulled down and raised down the window. The man looked up at her and told her  "200 get in ?" although 200 wasn't a lot of money she didn't turn down any type of money she don't care if they threw her a dollar.

" Fasho " She said walking to the other side of the car hopping in. The inside of the car had tinted windows which lead Ky to think they would do their business in the car and she will get paid.

" Where we doing it at ? "

" Who said we were doing anything ?" The man chuckled causing shivers to be sent down Ky body.

" I-"

" Fuck up , i'm just fucking witchu' we doing it inna car now climb yo fine ass in the back seat bitch" The man said sternly causing her to quickly hop her fine ass in the back seat.

" I'm Kyonc'e by the way what's your name ?"

" To fed , you can get my street name though it's Glee , how you pronounce that shit ?"

" You know how your saying Beyoncé but it's Kyonce" She smiled nervously. This would be her first time fucking inside the car , all the other times she went to fancy hotels or nice mansions.

She saw it all from nice sized houses , nice expensive cars and all. Something she had never seen before.

" Mh " Glee said and started driving to the destination they would be going.

The 2 were now parked outside in the parking lot in front of a park. The car was quiet and for the first time Kyonc'e felt strange she didn't know why weren't they fucking yet.

" You crazy ass fuck thinking I was about to fuck you bitch. Learn some self respect broke ass bum , get the fuck out my car for I put one in yo head bitch" Glee said and punched Ky in her face really hard causing her to almost loose her vision.

Without a doubt she jumped out the car as he sped off leaving 21 year old Kyonc'e on the ground in the middle of no where.

" Fuck " She grunted out getting up.

——————

Comments , votes , thoughts ?