THANK YOU.

We finally reached our destination!! I can't describe how happy, yet sad I am. This story has been a roller coaster, but God I did NOT want it to end. It's been so fun writing it, editing and reading all the comments. Thank you so much for the enthusiasm, comments, love and every minute you've spent on this story.

To my readers
You guys are amazing. No words can tell you how much I've loved reading every single comment you've left, every message you've sent and every reaction you've given. I want you to know that I always read the messages you leave, they make my day and they boost my motivation more than you can imagine.

Thank you so much for being you and for spreading positivity and a safe space. I feel like you guys have interacted with each other in the best way possible and made this story a better experience for everyone.

I love you guys.

About me.
This is the second book I've finished so far. I originally did not intend on making this a series but you guys motivated me into doing so, and I can't thank you enough.

I finished the first book when I was nineteen, and now I'm twenty and have finished the second book of the men of hatred series.

The journey ahead is long, and one day I'd love nothing more than to publish these books. I really have no idea where to start, but for now I'm doing this because I love it and it makes me feel like I'm on another planet. Another world.

I like to keep my identity private, and do not publish or say anything personal – however, I like to go by name that my readers gave me which is, Red.

You can always reach me either on here, or on tiktok.

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Tiktok : Youranonlovewriter (I post snippets and teasers for the books.)

About the "MEN OF HATRED" series.

So far, only book one and two has been out and are the only two books that are somehow connected. You can read the rest as a stand alone, and I'll try my best to make them easy to understand.

There'll be FIVE books in total, next one out is Pablo's book.

PABLO'S BOOK.

You can save Pablo's book already now, I've posted it so you guys can save it and get a notification when I post the first chapter. I'm not sure when I will post it but I'll try do it soon, however I do have exams this month which means that I may be a little slow.

THE NAME OF THE BOOK: "His yellow obsession (You do, I don't.)"

It'll be an arranged marriage book.

OTHER QUESTIONS

If you have any other questions, you can comment here or send me a message. <3

Authors note:
Thank you so much guys, I love every single one of you and hope to see you again soon. Be safe, and have a nice day<3