023, 𝐞𝐯𝐞

DEAR, EX

CHRISTMAS (BABY PLEASE COME HOME) michael buble

the group, on christmas eve, walk into dante's house. despite being an hour late, people are still filing in. christmas music is booming, there's a few christmas trees that are standing while the others are knocked over, shattered ornaments surrounding them.

people have on jingle bell necklaces, elf or santa hats. some girls, such as tessa and laine, have what some would call slutty female santa costumes on.

while some boys were shirtless, with large santa pants and a belt that's barelt supportive, and drunk.

but everyone was normal, maybe with a festive headband or jewelry. such as the triplets, jade, liam, and scar, who had some sort of festive accessory on.

"thought you wouldn't come." dante smiles, approaching them. he has a red solo cup in hand, he takes a swig, eyeing scarlett. he notices only a small purse draped around her shoulder. one that couldn't fit a book. he quirks an eyebrow, confused as to why the scarlett wheeler is bookless at a party.

"we won't be here for long." jade rolls her eyes, beginning to walk by him, taking his drink from his hand and taking a sip while walking to his backyard, which has a hot tub. of course that's what jade cares about.

dante lowers his hand, shoving both hands into his pockets. he looks back to where jade's removing her clothing outside, revealing a swimsuit, and getting into the hot tub. in less than ten seconds, a guy removes his own shirt and gets in next to her. she scoots away, making a face at him.

dante turns back. "well, you guys know where everything is," he shrugs. "but at the dj booth, we added a song recommendation list which we're following only if it's christmas music. fun christmas music. bye."

he walks off, and scarlett sighs. "i already feel nauseous." she looks around, inspecting the house. of course she's been here before, but the christmas decorations are new. the house would look great without the trashiness of highschoolers. deunk highschoolers.

"we can go home." chris immediately offers. she smiles and looks up at him.

"it's okay. i gotta use the bathroom anyways." she shrugs, then walks off. liam immediately follows behind her, considering it's a party. with nearly all of the seniors.

when scarlett's out of a view, chris gets a text.

maia ; chrisss

maia : meet in guest bedroom, upstairs
first door to your left