L O V E

Mattheo Riddle

I climb out of bed slowly, making sure I don't wake her up.

Bear is beside her tucked into her chest and I can't help but be jealous. He's so obsessed with her.

I whisper his name quietly, trying to get him out of bed without waking Aurora up.

Bear followed me out of the bedroom and I quickly got him food and brought it to the guest bedroom where I left him and went back to Aurora.

The shit I have to do just to be alone with Aurora.

I climb back into bed with her, without that clingy dog.

I kiss her neck, trying to slowly wake her up.

I shift between her legs under the blanket.

Aurora stirs awake, "Mattheo?" She mumbles, I kiss her lower.

Removing her shirt and running my hands up to her boobs.

"Best way to wake up." Aurora hums, spreading her legs wide and running her hands through my hair.

"So you're okay with this?" I asked her.

"More than okay with this." Aurora pushed my head down between her legs, I smiled getting excited.

I kiss her thighs, her soft moans driving me insane.

Aurora twirls her fingers in my hair as I make my way up her thighs, kissing the faint scars between her thighs.

"I love you more than anything." I say just before kissing her clit.

Aurora moans, my tongue darting out to tease her clit.

I drag my fingers up her thighs, teasing her as much as possible. I feel goosebumps forming on her skin underneath my fingertips.

"More." She begs, I give her more with my tongue.

My fingers teasing her entrance.

"Stop teasing me." Aurora speaks roughly.

I groan and throw her legs over my shoulders, burying myself between her thighs.

I press my tongue flat against her clit, pushing my fingers inside of her.

Aurora arches her back off the bed, the heels of her feet digging into my back.

She moans as I pump my fingers in and out of her at a consistent pace.

I fucking love having our own place. I can fuck her whenever, wherever I was and I don't have to cast a silencing spell.

"Oh-- oh right there Mattheo!" Aurora moans, her orgasm building.

"Cum for me Angel. I need you to cum for me so badly." I wrap my lips around her clit and suck, pumping my fingers in her.

Aurora runs both of her hands through my hair, pulling on my hair roughly and squeezing her thighs around my head.

Holy fuck I might cum in my boxers.

I keep my eyes on her as I make her cum. Her beautiful hair fanning around her face, the way the sun is peeking through the windows and making her look like an Angel.

Oh fuck.

I groan against her, my dick aching as I cum in my boxers. Fuck, thats embarrassing.

Aurora moans riding her orgasm out as I kinda just sit there with my tongue inside of her as she rides my face shamelessly.

I'm frozen like an idiot because I just came in my pants.

"I want another one." Aurora whispers.

I kiss her soft thighs, Aurora's hand I my hair running her fingers through my hair softly instead of pulling at me hair roughly.