Chapter 17

Suddenly, we heard the door outside unlock. Shit.

Taehyung and I froze.

"Are your parents home?" Taehyung asked.

"Hyeejinn?" I heard my mom call me from the living room.

I jumped up from my bed and panicked. I could hear her footsteps, coming towards my room.

"UNDER THE BED," I whispered to Taehyung and he quickly hid himself there while I took a book and pretended to be reading.

The door knob turned and my mom entered my room. "Hyejin ah? How's school?"

I looked up from my book. "G-Good, you're home early today," I said. I was kinda stuttering because I was too nervous.

My mom came closer and sat on my bed beside me, and I gulped.

"I have good news to tell you!" She said.
"What is it, eomma?"

"We are you going to visit your grandmother this weekend!" She said to me and my eyes bulged. I squealed out of excitement.

"Jinja?! (Really?!) Eomma are you for real? This weekend? You're not working? Oh my gosh!" I hugged her because I was so happy.

"Yep," my mom said and patted my back, "You don't have to call halmeoni because I already told her about it and she's looking forward to see you too."

I pulled away from the hug and smiled so widely. My mom pinched my cheeks.

"Why are you home early today though?" I asked.

"Because I have cleared most of my workload so that I don't have work for the weekends and we can see halmeoni. But now I'm going to the supermarket to buy some stuff for dinner," My mom said.

I nodded and she went out.

I placed back my book on the shelf and threw myself on the bed. I sighed, and closed my eyes to sleep.

Suddenly, I heard noise coming from under my bed, like someone snoring. My eyes flung open. 'Taehyung!'

I peeked under my bed. I saw Taehyung, hugging my lion soft toy and was fast asleep under my bed.

How can this kid sleep in such a situation.

I was thinking if I should wake him up, or wake him up in a fun way.

"AAAAAAAAAARGGGHH!" I screamed and he instantly woke up out of shock, his head hitting the metal bar under the bed.

"Oww..." he said and I rolled on the floor laughing. He crawled out and sat by the bed whilst rubbing the spot where he hit the metal bar, and the other hand still hugging onto my lion soft toy.

"Why'd you scream," he asked with his eyes half opened.

"For fun," I said and grinned. He rolled his eyes. "You can go home now, my mom's off to the supermarket. Better get going before she returns."

He whined, still rubbing the back of his head.

"Yaahh... My head hurts because of you, stupid rascal," he murmured, still in his sleepy voice.

I came closer to him, and massaged the back of his head. "There, better?"

He just put up his fingers showing me the 'ok' sign, then his eyes were slowly closing again and he lost control of his posture.

His head