one hundred

one hundred, wonderland

after harry and elsie had pulled away from their kiss, they realized that what they had felt many years ago did not resurface.

the two of them had left their feelings in the past and were happy remaining best friends.

the rest of their time together was spent talking and catching up with the other.

now it was the day that elsie leaves for france and the girl was meant to be at the airport already but she drove down the roads of california trying to get to him.

he was all she ever wanted. he made her incredibly happy and she couldn't imagine living life with anyone else.

she drove down the familiar street before parking her car in the street.

she hurriedly rushed out of her car before running towards his door, her heart racing.

she knocked before waiting, the seconds feeling like hours before he opened the door.

their eyes meeting each other and a faint but visible smile was placed onto his face.

"elsie, you have a plane to catch." he told her in disbelief.

"i know but i couldn't leave without telling you that i want you. what harry and i have is strictly a friendship. what we felt years ago is left in the past because the one i want to spend my future with is you.

i want to wake up beside you and i want to go to sleep next to you.

i want to be able to show you my songs first and i want to dance together in the middle of the night when no one is watching.

i want you to be the one singing my songs the loudest at my concerts.

i want you to be there when i win my first oscar.

i want you to be there when i win my first grammy.

i want you to be there right beside me at every doctors appointment because i'm getting older and i know i have no chance of having kids on my own.

i want you to be by my side now and in the future.

i want to raise briar as my own and i want us to be our own little family.

i want to take briar to disneyland as many times as she wants so she can be our little princess.

i want all of it.

i want you.

which is why i want you to come with me. come with me to the premiere. be by my side." she begged as her heart beat furiously against her chest.

hayden simply stared at her for a few seconds before pulling her into a kiss.

his hands rests on her cheeks while hers rested on his torso.

"i don't have anything packed." he breathed out once they had pulled away.

"just pack the necessities, i'll manage the rest." she told him with a small smile.

"are you sure?" he asked uncertain.

"i've never been more sure of anything in my life." she smiled causing hayden to smile before he nodded.

"briar is with rachel for the weekend." he informed her as he rushed to pack a bag.

"we should take briar on a small vacation. i think she'd love the beach." she smiled as she leaned against the doorframe.

"oh, she would." he remarked before closing his bag.

"come on before we miss your flight." he told her as the two walked out of the house.

"our flight." she corrected him as the two slid into her car, hayden in the drivers seat while elsie was in the passengers seat.

"right. our flight." he smiled as he placed his hand on her thigh and began the drive to the airport.

luckily, the two had made it on time and had boarded their plane with five minutes to spare.

BELLA'S CORNER

sorry harry shippers but i love hayden and elsie

but i will be writing a harry fanfic for him and elsie 🤭

should it be called wonderland, lavender haze or
maroon?

but i did upload the fanfic based off of elsie's character, selina if you'd like to read it!

next chapter will be drama 😁