Roller Coaster BRRRRR

A/n: Wasn't too sure if I should make it kind of like they were dating since it wasn't specified if they were dating or not, and according to my research, caregivers don't have to be your romantic partners? Maybe?

Please correct me if i'm wrong, I swear I looked it up😭

But since there's a prize jar and stuff I think they'd live together and be dating at least or something

ALSO,,JanusxRemusxLogan 😩🤭

Sorry this one took forever but here it is, after probably more than a month maybe even two fallen_willow_tree 😌 thank you for requesting! And being so patient! 💞💞💞

"By some miracle, Remus, you have managed to be good for an entire month" Logan began, "so, I suppose you've proven that you deserve something from the prize jar."

"Yes!!!" Remus exclaimed, pumping a fist in the air, "paper!"

Janus rolled his eyes, "don't get too excited" he smirked playfully, "please don't eat the paper."

"No promises!" Remus cried, bouncing up and down before the jar was placed in front of him. He put his hand into the jar and stuck his tongue out, concentrating. He fumbled around for a few seconds, before locking onto a peace of paper and drawing it out. He read it and gasped, "Miracle Island amusement park!"

Janus's eyes widened, "huh? That's one of the biggest prizes in there! Lucky draw."

"Well, I suppose this means we're going to the amusement park, then?" Logan sighed, "I honestly don't see the appeal. Riding on overpriced roller coasters, drinking overpriced off brand sodas, eating stupid overpriced, burnt corn dogs—"

"Sounds to me like you've never been to a good amusement park!" Remus exclaimed, "Miracle island is one of the best in the world!"

"I...will certainly be doing my research" Logan said, nose scrunching in disgust as he pulled up a picture of a overly cheesy mozzarella stick, "this place has the capability of giving people heart attacks. And not from the thrill of the rides."