FORTY FIVE

They arrive at the nearest hospital.

The split haired male grabs the lifeless Sapnap while George grabs Dream who is barely hanging on.

The automatic doors open for them and George starts screaming.

"Someone please help us!!!"

Nurses instantly run over.

"What happened!" A blond nurse says as she notices all the blood on the two men.

George knew he couldn't tell her it was gang related.

"They where attacked and shot. I-I don't know if he is still breathing." George's voice broke as he watched ranboo help put Sapnap on a stretcher.

the blond nurse and a few others grabbed Dream and put him on a stretcher also.

George held on tightly to his hand.

"Get the doctor right now these two are in critical condition." A nurse yelled as they began to push the two back to the operating room.

Ranboo grabbed George who was trying to stay with dream.

"George stop we have to stay here." The split haired male said as he held onto George.

"B-but i don't want him to be alone, I-I'm....." George began to cry.

Ranboo pulled him into a hug.

"R-ranboo I'm scared."

The younger male let the tears he held in swell in his eyes.

"I know George, I am to."

George sat in a hospital bed. An IV attached to his arm and bandages all over his body. Even though Dream and Sapnap were in worse condition he still wasn't in the best shape.

ranboo sat there with his leg shaking as he waited for his phone to ring, waiting for a call, a proof of life from the others.

Flashbacks ran through George's head, could he of stopped dream from getting shot? could he of stopped Wilbur? Why is this happening? Will dream be ok?

Suddenly the door opened.

"Hello, are you all here with Mr. Taken?" A younger looking doctor said softly.

George and ranboo shot up.

"Yes!" They both said.

The doctor walked in and shut the door.

George could feel his heart begin to race. Fear shot through his body.

"Mr. Taken....." the doctor hesitated.

George froze.

"He was in a very bad condition."

Ranboo and George couldn't move or speak.

"The bullet hit a very important organ in his body and was lodged inside. The surgery was very difficult and very life-threatening." The doctor said.

Tears begin to fall from George's eyes.
He wasn't ready, he didn't want to hear it. It didn't want to believe it.

"But it went successfully and he is in a stable condition now."

George let out a cry. He could breathe again.

"H-he's ok!" George spoke.

"Yes he is ok." The doctor responded.

Ranboo instantly got up and ran over to hug George. Both of them broke down in tears.

the doctor smiled.

"What about Sapnap?" Ranboo asked.

The doctor stilled.