8. First time daddy troubles.

2162 words

Day 1. Friday morning. Part 3

Z's POV

    This kid was smart. Well book smart at least. He had no clue about the world around him tho. In my math class He helped me with a problem I didn't know how to do. He even explained it better then the teacher.

    But in lit class he messed up. Showing up a teacher was not a good idea. I know he didn't mean to. But telling a teacher that he knew everything about a book that he was teaching, that got him in to a little bit of trouble.

    Alex is a gruff teacher and takes no lip from any of us. But when Tiggger and I came in to the room, he actually smiled at him. I though the world was going to end right there and then. Tiggger seemed to like him, his tail was going wild for a moment until I turned to take my seat. That's when he noticed all the eyes on him.

    He hid behind his teddybear and my heart started to melt. God he was so cute, and shy too. Unless you upset him. Touching his bear was a real no no. Found that out at break. And I know how strong this kid is. My face still hurts from waking him up the wrong way.

    I thought he was going to get upset then Alex told me to set him down in the chair at his desk. But no, he just excepted it like it was normal. When Alex told him he wanted a book report on Romeo and Juliet and how big of one he wanted. I really thought he was going to flip out. But he just started typing. And boy could that kid type fast.

    I don't know how long it took him, but it only felt like a couple of minutes later when he turned the laptop around and interrupted the teacher to tell him he was done. That would have taken me all weekend to do. And that's if I knew the book by heart. Which I didn't. But when the teacher asked him what size of font he used and Tiggger said 6 and that it was the only way to get it to fit on 4 pages. That shut everyone in the room up including Alex.

    But what I think really got everyone's attention was when he yawned at the end. It wasn't a board yawn, but a sleepy child yawn. I think I even heard a couple of the doms coo at him. This kid was going to have real problems keeping these mommies and daddies off of him when they find out that he's not mine for real. And now I'm really wishing he was my Little.

    When he put his head down on his bear he looked so cute. Everyone in the room was quieter, even Alex. But when the bell rang and he jumped. All eyes were on him again. We all saw him get scared from the bell. We all saw him jump. And, we all saw him fall to the ground. But what almost no one saw, was that he landed on his feet.

    Fast was un understatement. Everyone with out a Little of there own ran to check on him. Me and Alex being the closest got there first. But then the crowd was around us. They were just doing what they thought they should. A Little fell and so you go and check if he is alright. But none of them knew Tiggger like I did. I was more worried what he would do to them. This kid was more dominant then most of the doms in this room.

    I got down right in front of him so he knew it was me. I told him he was safe meltable times before I put my hands on him. If he was going to attack anyone I wanted it to be me and not them. They had no clue what this kid could do. Finally I had enough. I looked up at them and in the most dominating voice I could manage. With every bit of the power I had I told them to "Shut up and back off. Can't you see you're scaring him."

    He was shaking and his tail was wiping everywhere. I thought he was going to attack me right then. But to my surprise he took two small steps and almost fell against me. I saw the tears starting to run down his face. I felt him shaking now. And all I knew is that I had to get him out of here and fact.