Fighting For The Information

The group spreads out, some of them opening crates, some of them looking through computers, while (Y/N) is in the process of getting his hand bandaged by the singular medic on the mission. A loud noise comes from outside the building, almost like a ship-

"Is someone toutching down?" A clone asks.

"Why weren't we told?" Another adds.

"Why didn't they tell us anyone was coming in?"

"They must not have picked anything up."

"How is that possible?"

"We should prepare for an attack just in case its one of their's." Doydran chimes in.

(Y/N) nods in agreement. "Yeah, that's a good idea." He uses the force to pull over a few boxes, and the clones make some adjustments for good cover. "My hand will be fine for now, we can finish this after."

The medic finishes up what he was doing and backs away back to cover, taking out his gun.

"Wait!" Popper starts. "Aren't there still a few of us out there?"

Everyone stiffens for a split second, then two of the clones start moving up, ready to shoot.

"Hey!" A clone calls from outside. "It's-" a lightsaber can be heard activating and the clone's sentence it cut off, followed by shooting.

Farnrik turns to Doydran. "Call for backup, this is either Grievous or Dooku and we can't take either of them on like this."
Doydran nods and starts contacting the ship.

A clone outside lets out a scream, and (Y/N) runs to the door and starts opening it. "(Y/N)!" Farnrik calls out. (Y/N) turns to look at him, ready to disobey orders. Before anyone can speak though, the door swings open and a dead clone flies straight into him, knocking him onto the ground.

"Hello, Jedi." A calm voice says, clearly not Grievous.

Farnrik stands up. "Dooku."

"I see the council has sent you to steal from me, again." Dooku ignites his blade, putting his other hand behind his back.

"Well" Doydran says. "At least we know why they didn't know someone was here. Stupid Sailor."

(Y/N) nudges the body off of him and scrambles to his feet, being within swing distance of Dooku. "Sure did, you're free to file a complaint if you don't like it though." He ignites his lightsaber, and a yellow glow begins to fight the red one for coloring the room.

"(Y/N)! No!" Farnrik calls out again. A green glow now fills up the back of the room as he activates his own lightsaber. "Stand down!"

"Yeah, because he'll just let us go, right?" (Y/N) makes eye contact with Dooku, knowing he realistically doesn't have a chance at winning.

Popper looks down as he contemplates, knowing there's only two ways this can end. He rolls his head to the side as he makes a decision, looking over to Doydran, who nods at him.

"Sir! Get down!" Popper calls out as he fires a bolt in unison with Doydran straight at Dooku. (Y/N) bends his knees and leans forward and the shots go right over head head. Dooku deflects one and dodges the other at the same time, making Popper's bolt fly right back at him, barely grazing his neck as he moves to dodge it.

Right as Dooku is dealing with the bolts, (Y/N) leaps towards him, swinging his blade at his waist. Dooku dodges without too much effort, batting his blade out of the way. "Quite the bold one, aren't we?"

Farnrik immediately runs as fast as he can to them, barely blocking a swing at (Y/N).

"Oh, uh, thanks Master!" (Y/N) says