ad oculos

Megumi and Tsumiki's training lasted for most of the day, not coming to an end until 8 o' clock so that they could eat dinner

Megumi and Tsumiki's training lasted for most of the day, not coming to an end until 8 o' clock so that they could eat dinner. Nanami took them to the dining hall to eat and then get ready for bed, while (M/N) went to his room to clean himself up. He was covered in the same black liquids as Nanami, as well as dirt, grass, sweat and probably demon dog drool. In a nutshell: he felt really fucking disgusting.

He sighed as he stood in his shower, feeling the warm water running between his shoulder blades and down his back. He rubbed his arms clean of the black goo Nanami had spread on them, then slowly spaced out the longer he looked at it.

(M/N)'s mouth gaped a bit, looking at Nanami with flushed cheeks as the other man handed him the training katana. His grip was red-hot and searing on (M/N)'s waist, and it fit nearly perfectly: like a puzzle piece.

(M/N)'s face grew red at the memory, a hand going to rub his forehead. "Snap outta it," he muttered to himself. "He was just being helpful with the katana. Nothing more, nothing.." he trailed off and paused. Then, he groaned and buried his face in his hands. "It was something more."
He imagined the proximity of Nanami's face once again; the narrowed, cautious gaze of his eyes, his sharp jaw line, and his barely-chapped lips. Never did he think those things would be what's on his mind, but here he was, thinking about his confused attraction to his younger companion.

(M/N) shook his head once more and decided it was time to get out the shower; he could think more about this before bed. When he did get out and get dressed, about to tidy his room up a bit, he heard a knock at his door. "One moment," he called out softly, shaking a few dewdrops out of his damp hair. He tossed a towel around his neck, headed to the door, and slid it open to reveal none other than..
"Satoru, you're back," (M/N) greeted his best friend with relief. He hadn't seen him at all but was pleased to see him back in good condition.

Satoru smiled back at (M/N) and gave a small wave. "Hey there, Sunshine. Did ya miss me?" He returned with a teasing tone, leaning in close to (M/N)'s face.

(M/N) scoffed with a smirk and stepped to the side so Satoru could enter the room. Nanami was probably getting the kids ready for bed by now, so this should be fine. "You wish," he replied. Satoru chuckled and sat down on (M/N)'s bed, crossing his legs. "How was the mission?"

"It was easy as usual. That curse didn't stand a chance," Satoru said with ease, patting the spot next to him. (M/N) plopped down happily, tension releasing from all over his body. His friend noticed his tired body language and asked, "And how was training with the kiddos?"

With that simple question, (M/N) groaned and flopped backwards. Satoru chuckled and laid beside him while he began his rant. "It was.. well, it was fine. But at first I was really stressed because the kids weren't picking up on the lessons quick enough. Plus, I knew Megumi was already kinda in a mood because he wants to go back to normal school, and Tsumiki-," he paused and hummed. "Well, actually, she was fine. She just needs to work on stamina, the sweetheart."