Loki's Unknown Weakness.

Gah! I finally reached 200 votes & 100 comments! Words cannot express how happy I am about all of your guys' support, <3

**

When my shift was over, Macy didn't even have to remind me twice, I was already out. I had politely told her I was leaving, and almost sprinted towards my car.  I sighed in relief once I was inside. There is only so much strangeness I can handle, and for the first time in years, I was scared. I didn't know exactly why, but I was.

The drive home was quiet; I hadn’t bothered to turn on the radio since I was too caught up in my thoughts. When I finally reached my apartment, I quietly twisted the key into the door, unlocking it swiftly. I wanted to sneak up on Loki and Thor to see what they were doing. Who knows, I might catch them in action. Stepping inside, I left the door slightly open.

“HUSH, BROTHER! YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYMORE THAN I DO!” Thor’s voice boomed.

“You hush. And believe me; I know more than you ever will. I’ve been here longer than you,” Loki snapped. What were these two blabbering about? I was now standing in the living room, right behind where the two brothers sat. They didn’t seem to notice me at all, so I just stood there silently.

Thor held the remote control in his hand and pressed a button randomly. “A-HA!” He praised when the flat screen turned on, and patted Loki’s shoulder as he pointed towards the T.V.

Loki wasn’t amused. His arms were crossed against his chest and he scowled at Thor. “I already knew how to do it. Your stubbornness wouldn’t allow me to show you myself.” He mumbled.

Thor ignored what Loki said as I saw that his eyebrows had furrowed, staring intently at the remote control. “Now, how do you change the channel…?” He wondered out loud.

“Oh for the love of Odin, hand me that damn remote now and I’ll do it myself!” Loki exclaimed, reaching out for it but Thor was quick and moved it out of his reach.

“No, brother! I shall do this on my own!”

I watched them, amused, as they began to wrestle over it and eventually they both fell of the couch. After a while, it got boring so I went into the kitchen craving cereal. I opened my pantry and smiled when I had found the one I was craving for; frosted flakes. I had to go on my tip toes to reach it, and frowned once it was in my grasp. To confirm my suspicions, I opened the box to see that it was empty. With a frown, I marched my way towards the wrestling brothers with the box in my hand.

“Who ate the last of this cereal?!” I demanded. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I am upset that the cereal is gone. I know for a fact the box was brand new. Also, I didn’t have the best day at work, and the least I could have is a nice bowl of Frosted Flakes. But no… someone had to be selfish and eat them all.

Startled, they both stopped fighting. Loki hastily got up and Thor followed, both of them blushing slightly in getting caught by me. Loki quickly composed himself into his usual smug look. “Since when have you been here?”