Chapter 27

"Are you already a bit tired?" Aidan asked at the end of the movie.

"A little bit." I said as I laid down on the couch and put my feet on Aidan's lap.

"Wanna go to bed?" he asked as he looked at me but I shook my head.

"Nah, I wanna talk to you about something." I sighed and he started playing with my toes, what tickled alot.

"About what?" he asked and he smiled at me.

"I was thinking about making a youtube channel, just so I have something to do beside acting. Should I do it?" I said and I stood up again and grabbed my phone and a glass with water.

"You should totally do that, you can just ask all the editors to edit for you. And I could help you film if you want to." he said and he tried to look what I was doing on my phone.

"How should I call my channel?" I asked while I was busy with creating my account.

"SkylaEryn?" Aidan asked but I just shook my head.

"I want to have something with my first and last name." I sighed as I changed position and had my back against Aidan's chest so we could both see my screen.

"It's Skyla Freaking Pace." Aidan said jokingly but it had a nice ring to it.

"SkylaFreakingPace, yeah, I like that. Thank you." I said and typed that as my name.

"You can choose my profile picture, just scroll around in my gallery." I said and handed him my phone.

"I really like this one!" he said and pointed to a really crazy picture I had made with my friend Amber.

"No, that's embarressing!" I exclaimed and I grabbed my phone again.

"Then you should do the one with those funny glasses!" he said and pointed to a picture where I had black heart-shaped sunglasses on.

"Okay, that one's fine." I said and installed that one quickly.

"Then you're done." he said and kissed me on my cheek.

"Let's just make a short video explaining what my channel will be about." I said and grabbed a little camera.

"Should I film it for you?" he asked while he put the camera on a stamdard and facing it to me.

"No, you can sit here next to me." I said and pointed to a small space next to me on the couch.

"Okay." he said just before pressing the 'record' button and sitting down next to me.

"Well hello guys, you might already know me, but I'm just gonna tell you again. My name is Skyla Pace, and I'm Lee Pace's adopted daughter. This is just a channel, and just ask me to do or film something and I'll try to do it." I said smiling and I looked at the camera.

"You could even suggest her to play games, and with who." Aidan added and I smiled at him.

"I think that's about it, so please leave suggestions in the comments and don't forget to subscribe." I said before turning the camera off and grabbing it from the standard.

"I'll upload it for you." Aidan said and sat down behind his computer and quickly uploaded it.

"I'm gonna tweet about it." I said as I grabbed my phone again and send a tweet telling about the video.

"I'll do it too." he said and I just smiled at him.

"Thank you." I said as I walked to our kitchen and grabbed some chocolate for myself.

I then started eating, and Aidan was just looking at me.

"What?" I asked with a mouth filled with chocolate.

"You are adorable." he said smiling while he wiped some chocolate off my face.

"I'm not!" I exclaimed back but I started laughing because alot of people have said that to me.

"Can I have some?" he asked and I handed him some.

"You always want my food!"I exclaimed jokingly and punched his arm a bit.

"Because you have a good choice of food." he replied and started eating.

"Hey, look!" I said and showed him that Orlando, Dean, Richard, Adam and alot more had tweeted about my first video.

"Let's check how many subscribers you already have." Aidan said and went to youtube.

"And?" I asked and leant on his side and put my head on his shoulder.

"It's going amazing you already have 500.000 subscribers, maybe you'll llreach a million soon." Aidan said happily followed by a yawn.

"You can go to sleep, I'll get there later." I said and he immediately stood up and went to the bedroom.

I then heard my phone, and I immediately grabbed it again.

Lee: Is Aidan around? I must talk to him, I've heard some rumours.
Skyla: Yes, Aidan's around.
Lee: I'm gonna call you, and then you give your phone to him.
Skyla: Okki

"Aidan?! My dad's on the phone for you!" I just yelled through our trailer and he just walked up to me.

I quickly gave him my phone, and Aidan just walked outside to make sure I couldn't hear him.

I took this time to put on one of my extremely large shirts, and laid down in our bed.

I wanted to just go to sleep, only so Aidan couldn't wake me up because I needed to talk to my father.

"Skyla? Your dad would like to..." Aidan said but he quickly stopped his sentence.

"No, sorry. She's asleep. I'll tell her when she wakes up. Bye, Lee." Aidan said and then also got in the bed.

"I'm not asleep, I was just trying to avoid a conversation." I said with still my eyes closed and I felt him putting his arms around me.

"He yelled at me, he thinks I'm responsible for hurting you emotional and physical." Aidan said and he put his arms around my stomach and hugged me tight.

"You're not, it was just a misunderstanding." I sighed and turned facing him.

"He hates me." Aidan sighed and I laughed a bit.

"He totally does." I said as I held onto his arm and put my head on his chest.

"Goodnight Skyla." Aidan said as he put one arm around me and started caressing my cheek with his tumb.

"Goodnight Aidan." I said and I looked up to him before closing my eyes and falling asleep.