New Exclusive Chapters

Hi guys.

So the sequel to MY BUBBLEGUM PRINCE (MBP), My Bubblegum King has been wrapped up and I think it's fantastic, if you haven't read it, you're missing out big time (wink).

And fortunately (yay!) MBK has been selected to be part of the paid stories program. You guys have no idea how happy I am. One of the major reasons why I have some projects incomplete is because I have to work to earn a living and it's really hard focusing on both at the same time coupled with my health issues (story for another day), so Wattpad is literally being a blessing in my life right now.

I plan on releasing 6 new exclusive chapters and they are going to be like interviews with Ryder on her YouTube channel (read MBK!). All the characters in the series - MBP (prequel), OFG (spin-off) and MBK (sequel)- would make an appearance and I would really appreciate it if you guys could submit questions Ryder can ask them. Anything you want to know, any and everything would be answered and there would be some flashback scenes to back up their answers, so I think this would be very exciting for both me and you guys (my loving one in million family).

SPOILER ALERT: There would be a wedding on the 6th chapter. 🏃🏽‍♀️

Please support me by reading MBK and submitting this questions. Thank you so much.

I love you all to the moon and back and I'd be back to writing and completing my books here, I just need to find some sort of stability right now.

Hugs and kisses 😘