Feelings betrayed?

Minseok and Jongdae went around looking at shops and chatting, after a while they both met with Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

The moment she saw Jongdae and Minseok talking together she noticed something, something she didn't like.

Baekhyun told Chanyeol to take Jongdae away, she wanted to talk with Minseok alone.

Chanyeol noticed something wrong but he agreed and took Jongdae with him.

"Hyung!"

"hmm?"

"I need to talk to you, come with me for a moment."

Chanyeol took Jongdae with him and Baekhyun with out wasting any time took Minseok with her.

They both stood at the roof alone. Baekhyun looked at her for a time and Minseok looked back, she felt something wrong.

"Do you like Jongdae?" Baekhyun started

"Wh-what?" Minseok stammered.

"I asked if you liked him?"

"I don't ...know"

"listen to me very carefully, I, like him. I've liked him for quite some time now."

"...." Minseok felt strange, her heart ached a bit.

"Jongdae and I are already very close, please don't come between us."

"Does.... Jongdae... Like you too?" Minseok didn't knew what she was expecting, why did she ask that? She held her breath as Baekhyun answered.

" Can't you see, I'm sure you've already noticed."

__________________________________________________________________

Jongdae went to Mr. Byun

"Uncle, you needed to see me?"

Mr.Byun turned around "Jongdae?"

"yes, Chanyeol told me you were looking for me?"

"Ah! Chanyeol did... Yes, yes I was looking for you... Ummm... There is something I need you to do."

"Yes?"

"help me out with this .....report."

"Ah! Okay." Jongdae took the report and started to review it.

Chanyeol looked at him from outside of the office, he pursed his lips and thought 'Am I deceiving him, if I do this? Hyung I'm sorry, I hope it works out for everyone."

Jongdae was still reviewing the report when Baekhyun ran in "Jongdae-ah~~"

She went in and hugged him. Chanyeol quietly looked at them from outside, he was joined by Minseok who too, just quietly looked at them playing around with each Other, both of them internally sighed.

"Have they always been this close?" Minseok whispered but it was loud enough for Chanyeol to hear.

"un, there was a time when 'we' all were close, now it's just the two of them."

"I see...." Minseok's heart ached again and she thought 'Maybe Jongdae really likes her too....' She then turned to leave thinking 'Why is my heart in pain? Did I actually like him?'

Chanyeol looked at her leaving but he stayed at his place, his eyes set on only one person. He smiled when she did but it hurt when she smiled for another man, especially when it's his own brother.

________________________________________________________________

Minseok went out of the hotel, it was late. The guard stopped her