Chp 1

Jan.1, 2021

Dylan was in the living room shirtless wrapped in a blanket laying down on the couch watching real housewives. "Dylan, what are you doing? you're supposed to be getting ready, everyone is coming over for lunch." Kris said as she entered the room carrying two bags in her hands.

"Yeah I am, I just want to finish this episode. It's getting good." Dylan replied not taking his eyes off the screen waving her off. Kris rolled her eyes grabbing the remote, turning off the tv. Dylan mouth dropped "What!?—

"Go get ready, I'm not asking again." She demanded the boy. Dylan groaned, annoyed he was standing up, dropping the covers on the couch. "And tell Kali I want her downstairs and dressed by the time everyone gets here."

Kali was in her room on her bed with her headphones writing lyrics in her songbook.

"Making plans to travel 'round the world. Said we'd always put each other first. Old love songs we used to play to Funny, now I hate you...
Now I remember when you'd call me late at night. Hmmm na na na na.—" she hummed trying to come up with some lyrics.

Dylan knocked before opening the door "kal, Kal, KALI!" He shouted her name, making her take off her headphones and looking at him confused "what?" She asked

"Hurry up and get dressed, everyone is on their way and Lovey wants us downstairs and dressed." He told her. Kali leaned her head back on her headboard letting out an annoyed groan.

"Hurry up." He said then walked out shutting her door. Kali dropped her book on the side of her bed and stood up taking off her headphones.

(Kali's outfit)⬆️

(Kali's outfit)⬆️

(Dylan's outfit)⬆️

(Dylan's outfit)⬆️

After finishing getting dressed Dylan grabbed his phone off the charger not missing all the motion of his family from downstairs. He was getting ready to walk out his door when his phone started buzzing.