Chapter 57- A new useful tool

"You have a month left before everything ends."

A month?!

"Wait! But how do you know that I have  a month left? Didn't you say that nothing is clear yet?"I said concerned.

The book took some seconds to reply.

It is making me anxious...

"Hehe because wouldn't it be more fun with a time limit?~"the book said trying to be cute.

What.the.fuck.

I grabbed the book with my hands.

I can feel myself exploding.

I stare at it in my hands with the most angry expression I could make.

It started shaking.

"Huh?! Because it is more fun?! You stupid, bitchy book! I had enough of your stupid bullshit! I am gonna burn you if you don't shut the fuck up and give me as much time as I want! No! Not only that! You will grant me a wish without me giving you nothing in return! What the actual fuck you stupid book....."

"O...okay human girl calm down...I will grant you a wish without asking for something but I don't make the rules. "

Huh?

"What do you mean?"I said finally calm and let it go.

It started to float again and suddenly it opened by itself.

"Do you see those pages?"

I looked closer.

"Yes! Until the middle of the page there are words. Are you not a finished book? There are only a few more pages before you become complete."

"That is what I am trying to tell you. I already am giving you more time than I should. As I promised I will grant you a free wish as well. So no more nagging now human girl."

A sense of relief calmed me down.

So at least the book isn't against me.

I sighed.

"I see... One more question.Can you please give me more information about what is happening right now? Endymion's spies got killed just like in the book by that girl.So that means that Lisa's kidnapping is near. And at that event... Endymion dies and Cain kills Endymion's father after realizing his feelings for Lisa".

"Yes.First of all, the story is being rewritten in my pages so nothing is like it used to be in the original.So not only your thoughts, feelings and actions are being written."

I interrupted it.

"Wait... If you knew what everyone was thinking...Why didn't you tell me anything? That way we wouldn't have to suffer. Why?"

If it is on my side how can it explain that?

"We  magic books don't know everything from the start. We also find out stuff as things progress. I just recently noticed that I could also write in my pages others' thoughts. So I am now using it to our advantage.So... Shall I continue?"

"Oh...Okay..."I said and focused on the book.

"So now the villain of the story is starting to make new plans. He hasn't found out yet that the girl he sent to get rid of Endymion and his spies is dead.He is going to send someone to check. It will be a maid.You will be that maid. He knows that you are close to Endymion but not that you work for him. He wants to use you as his spy."

Wait.... That is actually so convenient!

That way I can report to Endymion what is going on in detail and with the book's knowledge we can definitely defeat him and avoid that tragedy!

"Now about Lisa and Cain. Lisa is mostly working on improving her fighting skills by hiring professionals to teach her. She is getting ready emotionally and physically for the worst.Cain on the other hand is being held hostage in the villain's secret hideout."

"Lisa is so smart and brave...And poor Cain even though he can be annoying at times he doesn't deserve this"I said with sadness.

"Um... What about my parents and my friends book?"

I need to know about them too.

"They are doing just fine. No need to worry."it said to ressure me.

"As for Endymion... Things aren't going too well. After he left the room he managed to get rid of the body but now he is feeling so desperate and depressed.He is almost over Lisa though.And one more thing he just thought of is-"

Before the book could finish we heard the door opening.

It was Endymion.

Shocked I looked at the place where the book was floating but it was already gone.

Phew...Thank God!

Endymion came close to me and stood in front of me.

"Um... Endymion what is it?"I said confused.

Just what does he want now?

And the book even said he is almost over Lisa.

Ah!

I have to tell him!

"Cain! Endymion listen! He is being held as a hostage at master's secret hideout!"I said immediately without thinking.

His eyes widen.

"How did you know that ?"

To be continued...