𝐈𝐗

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊2 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐌𝐚𝐲 15𝐭𝐡, 2022𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
2 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐌𝐚𝐲 15𝐭𝐡, 2022
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✿✿✿

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍, 2 month since samoni had spoken to the guys. she was just now starting to heal from yahivai's death. school was almost coming to an end for summer break, cblu hasn't been there.

kevin had been around ashley a lot more now since she is pregnant. their bond had gotten slightly better, but kevin did miss sam a lot.

jayceon and samoni were now dating. she did miss being around the boys and talking to them but she'd finally took the hint that they didn't wanna talk to her, and she was not about to chase them. dougie and cblu squashed what they had going on. it was just a misunderstanding and they both were upset at that time.

samoni grabbed her purse and put it on before leaving out of her house. she made her way to the bodega to grab some snacks. her and jayceon were gonna have a movie night. when havi made it to the bodega, she entered the store and went straight to the chips isle.

"sam?" someone called out, she looked up seeing dougie.

"hi dougie," she gave off a small smile.

"yoo where you been?" he asked.

"at home.." she trailed off. "well we missed you kid, you been okay?" he questioned, she nodded.

he pulled her into a full hug, she hugged back. she felt like breaking down because a hug was really all she needed at the moment.

"wipe yo tears, pretty girl," he pulled away from her and cleaned her face.

"you want me to walk you back home?" he looked down at her.

"no, i'm okay." she responded. "alright well see you around." he said.

she grabbed all the snacks she was getting before going up to the counter and paying for it. the cashier put everything in the bag for her and then handed it to her. she left out the bodega making her way back home. once she got home she went straight to her bedroom and closed the door.

her phone started ringing, she read the screen and it was jayceon. she clicked the green button answering the phone.

"hello?" she spoke.