050

➜ osamu broke down in your arms the moment you hugged him. although he was at fault for what happened it still hurt to see one of your closest friends in such a state, you would do everything in your power to comfort him.

"hey, it's ok.. we all make mistakes." you rubbed his back.

osamu didn't say anything back and the only sounds audible were his occasional sniffles. it was crazy to think that someone so laid back would be the most emotional about a situation like this.

"i fucked up (y/n)." he mumbled. "i really did."

"they can't be mad at you forever." you pulled away, wiping his tears. "eventually they'll come to terms with reality and realise that they have to accept you whether they like it or not."

"yeah." he sighed. "i guess you're right."

you led osamu to the living room before making your way towards the kitchen to make him a warm drink. "settle down a bit and explain what happened when you're ready."

he nodded and you proceeded to grab the hot chocolate mix. a part of you was worried for how nanako was feeling though, there was no telling how atsumu had reacted to her and you were honestly scared for her mental state.

since right now, it just seemed like everyone was using her for her body.

about 15 or so minutes had passed and osamu had explained everything leading up to where he was now. you had to admit, you were expecting way worse than what he had told you.

"i don't think things will ever be the same between us again." he finished.

"i understand that he was mad but maybe disowning you was a bit far, you're blood after all- surely he didn't mean it."

"knowing tsumu he definitely did, he'll hold a grudge for the rest of his life if he has to." osamu replied.

you honestly didn't know what to say, at the end of the day this wasn't any of your business but you still felt like shit knowing that your whole friend group was divided like this. it didn't help that suna wasn't here either.

you took a deep breath. "look samu, i'll let you stay here at my place for a few days but only under one condition."

"what is it?"

"that you'll apologise to both atsumu and nanako for what you did, i'm not saying this will solve the problem but it's definitely a start- i'll speak to tsumu as well if i have to." you told him.

osamu stared at you for a moment, contemplating his decision. he had to put his pride to the side for this one since at the end of the day, it's not like he had anywhere else to go.

"ok, i promise." he nodded.

you smiled and stood up to stretch, it was well past one in the morning by now and there was no doubt that you were absolutely drained. though, you would sacrifice a few hours of sleep to make sure a friend was okay anyday.

"good." you yawned. "now come on, it's time we get some sleep."

it was now after school of the next day, today had been awkward to say the very least but it hadn't been terrible. the only thing that was bothering you however was that atsumu and nanako had decided to take a break in their relationship, simply because nanako didn't trust that he was being genuine anymore.

"i'll be okay, i just need time to think about what i really want." nanako spoke.

you could tell she was upset but you didn't want to make her feel any worse than she already did. again, there wasn't much you could do in this current moment in time since it wasn't your relationship.

"i'll support whatever decision you make, just please don't feel like you have to go through all this alone." you reassured her.

"of course." she smiled faintly. "i know you've got my back (y/n).. which is why i love you."

"i love you more." you hugged her tightly.

"well, i better get going." she told you. "my sister's moving out so she wanted me to help her out with a couple of things."

"okay, i'll see you tomorrow then." you waved.

"goodbye (y/n)."

coincidentally, just a few seconds after nanako left you received an incoming face time call from suna. although the last time he had called you was 3 days ago, it still felt like forever since you both spoke to one another.

you quickly answered, smiling as you saw his face pop into view. he was in bed with a hoodie on, also grinning when he saw your smile.

"hey princess, been a while don't you think?" he teased.

"oh shut up." you chuckled. "we've texted everyday since you left."

"it's not the same though, i want you by my side right now." suna sighed.

"and you don't think i've missed having your dick in my mouth too?" you jokingly rolled your eyes. "be for real rin."

"i'll come visit soon pretty, don't worry." he smiled. "but seriously.. how have things been since i left?"

"hectic i'll tell you that, everything seems to be falling apart within our friend group."

suna's expression quickly changed. "what do you mean falling apart?"

and so you briefly explained everything that had occurred over the past week, even he was speechless at what osamu had done.

"what the fuck? so he's staying at your place for the time being?"

"yeah, he seems to be doing better right now but i'm still worried- this is the last thing i would've expected to happen." you replied.

"ah shit, i'll try and get a coach to visit this weekend so i can talk to them both since that's pretty fucked up." suna spoke.

"yeah, maybe we could make plans too."

"sure, how does a movie night sound?" he asked.

"i'm down- as long as i get to pick the movie though."

"whatever you say baby."

your cheeks grew warm, you still found it crazy how nervous suna made you despite you both being hundreds of miles apart now. "enough about me though, how're you finding your new school?" you quickly changed the subject.

"i went to its open house today and it seems pretty standard, we graduate soon anyway so i'm not that concerned about whether i make friends or not."

"that's good to hear, if you ever found a new friend group i would murder you." you joked.

"don't be stupid, nothing could ever replace you guys." suna responded. "we're a family now."

and so you continued to bond with your boyfriend on the phone, unbeknownst to the unfortunate predicament you would find yourself in this upcoming weekend.