Chapter 20: The Fiancée Has Finally Arrived.

Lies and deceptions are everywhere.

Be careful

To the friend who accompanies you, here and there.

------------------------------------------------------

Why did i decided to just watch?

There was nothing i could gain from saving Sakura, she was always alone and i'm pretty sure she wouldn't say it to others that i saved her from almost being assaulted.

At least to others when i help them, they could tell to their friends that Ayanokoji Kiyotaka was someone they could trust.

Is it because i already felt her presence and decided to let her do it?

No

Is it because i hate Sakura Airi?

No.

If i save Sakura, i would gain nothing but someone who would keep relying on me. Help someone once and they would start to depend on you, i hate that.

"There's no merit in saving her" i told Suzuki, while she was holding my collar forcefully.

Her face right now was just a facade, she wasn't angry but she was just pretending.

Pretending to be the angel of the school. You can fool other's with that face of yours but not me.

She might have just done it to increase her influence and reputation to the first years since they were still new to her. Although i doubt that Sakura has the ability to spread the news of Suzuki saving her.

The news about Suzuki Shizuku's heroic deed would never spread.

"What do you mean no merits?" she asked me again as she lets go of my collar, at that same moment a drip of blood also drops coming from my cheek.

I could already used this slap for a way to expel her, however that wouldn't be fun.

Before, there was a tiny percentage within me that says that Suzuki Shizuku was not an enemy,a tiny percentage that I couldn't remove, this might because of the fake bond that we share back in the white room.

However everything was finally all clear to me when i was done with Horikita.

That tiny percentage break like a glass. Suzuki Shizuku was my enemy.

"Your strategies and methods are already getting old" i told her as i grab something from my pocket and throw it to the ground.

How hypocrite of you Suzuki, you're mad now that i didn't help Sakura from almost being assaulted.

Pretending to be a righteous person in front of me when you were not.

Suzuki then looks at the item on the ground and pick it up.

"Didn't you also just watch when you sent Horikita to me?" i told her. The informant was Suzuki, no one else.

Before i left Horikita, i noticed the odd position of the plant that was in the corner of the building, the plant that was placed in a spot with no sunlight.

While moving it to the place where it could get some sunlight, i was also looking for something that was place in there.

And there i saw...

... a mini camera.

It was placed with some tapes on the stem, the camera was tiny and the spot the plant was placed was a bit dark so the camera could easily be missed by anyone.

"You even have the guts to slap me, when you were just the same, no, you're much worse, i was just a passerby in the incident with Sakura but you were the mastermind during that incident"