Chapter Fourteen.) Look At My Boo Boo

I am now known as Momma Moo 🐮

-

I like pie. Pie is good.

I don't like to die. Die is bad.

Die - Pie = Misery

Pie - Die = Happiness

Die + Pie = Not sure how to feel about this.

Anyways...

While I was thinking of pie, my body started to wake up, causing my brain to want pie for my poor, empty stomach.

Who doesn't love pie?

I LOVE pie.

"Ow," I mumbled when I felt a small little pinch on my arm. I looked at it with blurry vision, and blinked my eyes in an attempt to clear my vision. I notice a bandaid on my arm.

"Oh... I got a boo boo," I mumble, rubbing my eyes and sitting up. I need to go tell everyone about my boo boo.

I slid out of bed and held on to the wall, feeling extremely woozy and disoriented. When I get to the stairs, I stair at them for a while before sitting down on the top one and sliding down.

"Wee!"

"Cupcake?" someone says, and I look up to see Tyler looking at me with concern in his eyes.

"Tyler!" I squeal in delight and stand up quickly, causing me to trip at how fast I stood up. He catches me before I fall.

"Look," I shove my arm in his face. "I got a boo boo."

"Yeah, I see," he chuckles.

I frown. "Will you kiss it and make it better?" I pout.

He shakes his head with a grin and places a light kiss on my arm.

"Yay!" I cheer and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asks, putting his hand on my forehead to feel my temperature.

"Yeah... Now we have to go find everyone else and tell them about my boo boo!" I say excitingly, grabbing his hand and dragging him along.

-

"Look at my boo boo," I demand, shoving my arm in Blu's face.

"I don't care about your boo boo," he says, looking at the news on the TV as he sits on the couch.

I frown and examine it. "I don't remember where it came from though."

"And I don't care."

Grinning, I climb into the couch and tackle Blu with a bear hug, hugging his head to my chest.

"What are you doing?!" he says, panicked as I pat his head and pull away.

"I thought you needed a hug."

-

"When is it gonna wear off?" Marco asks Keith as they watch me.

I giggle as I play with Angela's ear and she clenches her fists in her lap in anger.

"Can I kill her now?" She grits out.

"No," Tyler says.

"I like her," Marco grins. Tyler high fives him, agreeing. I sit up straight.

"Can I have another brownie?" I ask, clasping my hands together in a begging gesture. "Please?"