A Little Teaser to Tease y'all a Bit-

Just as the title suggests! This is a small prologue teaser for the new story that I am going to be publishing soon-

You could say that "The Couffaines" is like a continuation of this book, buuut these two could be considered as a standalone.

I've been MIA for atleast a good month and a half now- And I have a very guud reason for that. School. Yes. School.

Senior high is stressing me the heck out, and it's only like the first quarter. I'm going to die oml- I'm kidding.

Sure I've been stressed and all with all my studies and drawing commissions, but I still open up my wattpad from time to time to type down story ideas or to read y'alls comments whenever I'm feeling down in the dumps.

I had a little time to think about the prologue that I want, and I've made a little progress that I want to show you guys because I'm evil mweheheh-

Take Note! The teaser prologue that I will be showing may or may not be changed in the final draft! But all in all, the storyline will stay the same.

Enjoy!

-

Third Person Pov

As he played his guitar, Luka hummed along while shortly and enthusiastically strumming each note.

Since music has become Luka Couffaine's passion, his legacy, and his life's work, it was nothing new to him. He enjoys it to the utmost.

The music that seemed to come freely to him enthralled the crowd. Even after playing for years, his music continues to be in high demand.

The now-retired musician and Luka's father, Jagged Couffaine, was standing close to the stage's side.

As he watches his son continue the music in his heart, the man's features were enhanced by a sincere smile. His arms have been crossed, and his shoulders slumped.

For them, this was the ordinary. Following his retirement, Jagged confronted Luka and brought up their personal businesses.

As a result of a series of events, Jagged was able to convince his son to accept his offer to work as his manager in a matter of minutes.

Like any other night, Luka played and sang while having a lot on his mind.

Returning to the cozy sensation of being encircled by the tender arms of his beloved and enveloped in her light, which seemed to chase away all the nightmares drilled deep inside his mind.

He began to worry as he considered how she might be hurt in her present condition. Should he have left her at home alone or brought her along?

Or perhaps he might have arranged for her to stay at a motel close by so he could visit her right away-the worry felt never-ending.

However, he restrained all of those anxious thoughts and pushed them behind his mind, shaking all the unnecessary ideas away.

Because of her immense endurance, (Y/N) Couffaine can manage on her own with or without him.

Additionally, Marinette is there to assist her around the house, so what could possibly go wrong?

He spoke to soon.

Luka noticed his father, Jagged, racing up to him like a cheetah after seeing everyone backstage go into a frenzy.

All in all, everything was really quick.

Luka was taken aback by his father's appearance right away. Jagged's eyes were beaming with unbridled satisfaction despite the fact that his suit was rumpled and his hair was a mess.

With phone in hand, Jagged grabs a hold of Luka's shoulders and started to shake him. Luka was both alarmed and confused by his father's actions.

He couldn't tell if there was an emergency where he needed to transform, or just a change with the concerts schedule.

It was far worse than that.

"Pack your things, kiddo. It's time to meet my grandbabies!"

Luka's mind immediately went blank at his father's words.

-

Due to the workload I have with school and Commissions, I can't exactly give y'all a specific date when I'll publish this book.

As much as I want to get started on writing, I'm still considering the fact that I have atleast 3 unfinished books- Starting another one will just leave me bamboozled XD

That and I am currently to busy to write daily, or even weekly oml why is being a student so stressful.

Anywhales, if you guys want any updates on my books, or just want to message me to converse a bit and he weirdos, my socials are on my bio! I apologize again for being MIA for a while XD

I hope to see y'all soon on the next book! Have fun with the teaser prologue ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯