Chapter 13

"So," Asher started, "Is there a reason you called us all the way out here?" His arms were folded across his chest judgmentally as Zane loaded his and Aphmaus bags into the car.

Alex looked equally irritated, holding a snoring Ethan on their back with one arm and holding hands with Rocky with the other.

"Sorry, sorry! It's just..me and Zane need to go check in on Y/n and Aaron!"

That made Logan and Nico pick their heads up.

"There's something wrong with Y/n..?" Sophia gasped

"I thought you said that place was safe!" "I'll come too! I need to make sure my future wife is safe and sound!" Asher and Logan shouted.

"Future wha--Th-Their fine, we think--" "You think?" Alex glared. "If something is wrong with Y/n then we should know." Rocky huffed.

Nico nodded. He looked so sad at the thought of you being hurt somewhere..

It made Aphmau feel..a little guilty.

"Hey, she's okay. We're just doing a small check in and won't kmow when we'll be back. I trust you, Y/ns faithful companions, to take care of the beast in a fish bowl. Bubba...Y/n is counting on you to see that his survival is guaranteed! Do you accept this quest!?" Rocky, Nico, and Logans eyes sparkled in admiration before nodding their heads furiously.

Even Asher seemed a little bit determined. Alex and Sophia weren't phased at all, actually.

"They're falling for this crap."

"I just wanna know why she's talking like she's in one of Nicos and I's video games...It cringey."

"Aphmaus always been cringey."

"Don't worry Miss. Aphmau! We will do whatever it takes to make sure Bubba says alive and safe while you check on our Y/n! Cause she's counting on us!" Logan beamed.

"Thanks kids. Here, the key." Aphmau smiled. She tossed it into Logans awaiting hands as he held up the dangling peice of metal with bright eyes.

"A keeeey..." "Lemme see!" "Wha--Hey! Rockyyyy, knock it off! Aphmau gave it to me! Not you!"

"Yeah, well I'm more matur-er to take a key then you! I use a key to get into my house every day!" "So-So do I!" "Nu-uh!" "Yeah-Huh!"

"Tell Y/n we said Hi." Asher smiled as Rocky and Logan continued to fight. "I will, Asher..."

(Note: Aphmau completely forgot to tell you that Asher said hello :D)

"Aphmau," Zane called, "The cars packed up! Lets go!" "Right! I'm coming! If you guys' need anything...Don't call me. There's a ton of phone numbers on the fridge. Call anyone of those but me and Aaron." "Yes ma'am!" Sophia smiled.

Nico nodded along with her.

"O-Okay. Don't wreck the place, give Bubba three sprinkles of fish food, maybe clean Y/ns room if it's a mess--"

"Aphmau!"

"Okay, okay. Bye kids! I'll be sure to tell Y/n you miss her! Byeeee!" Aphmau waved.

She was gone as quick as the group of children arrived, the car jetting iff with a sharp screech. Now..it was just the kids again.

Staring at Aphmau and Zanes disappearing car as it became smaller and smaller over the horizon.

The sun was rising.

"So," Alex clapped their hands, "Do we need to make a scheduale?"

Feeding time! W/ Nico & Sophia!