25: Electric Festivity (2)

Wish to read chapters ahead of here? Visit my Patreøn.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

———

Chapter 25: Electric Festivity (2)

———

Peter "Spider-Man" Parker was quite excited about this year's Homecoming.

A few days ago, he had hoped to ask Liz out– but due to circumstances named "Enrique", he didn't think Liz would accept his offer. Yet, he asked her out regardless.

Surprisingly, Liz Allan accepted his invitation.

The only problem was, she kept talking about Enrique for the entire day. That soured Peter's mood a lot. Turns out, she only accepted Peter's offer to dance so that she could get useful information about Enrique from him.

It honestly hurt Peter quite a bit.

He didn't hate Enrique for this, of course, as the man never knew that Peter had a crush on Liz. Peter was simply a bit disappointed in Liz.

"Sorry, I must be bothering you," said Liz with a cheeky smile. "But don't worry, my cousin managed to get closer to him. I will ask her to tell him good things about me, so you don't have to do anything of that sort, alright? Just tell me what you know about his liking and taste."

Then there was that too. Her cousin was close to Enrique? How?

When he asked how that was so, she got flustered and refused to answer. Saying it was confidential and that she shouldn't share it.

"Well then," Peter gave her a thin smile. "This also is confidential, Liz. I can't reveal the taste and preferences of a Superhero. That can cost him his life in some certain situations."

Peter's eyes were slightly red when he said that, but not caring about the surprised look she gave him, he just walked away from there.

Peter heard Liz calling him, but he didn't respond, making his way towards the gate.

He was planning to walk out of there, to run off and just be Spider-Man for tonight, but right then, something unexpected happened.

Boom!

An explosion transpired as if a truck had hit the building, and in the next instant, the left wall of the hall burst into a thousand pieces.

Peter's [Peter Tingle] had rung like a bell just a moment ago, so he had moved at the right time to jump and push Liz and himself away from the explosion.

Both of them fell on one corner of the room, coincidentally just beside Ned and Michelle who for some reason had decided to come to this event too.

"Guys, what are you doing here...?!"

"H, How is that important now?"

"Yeah, what was that explosion?!"

The three exchanged words as once again alarms went off like crazy in Peter's head. He turned to the side and found the cause of the alarm standing just outside the hole.

It was a slightly blue-skinned man with an aura of electricity around his body that flickered in and out of existence. He clearly looked like a villain.

The villainous man had said something right then, but his words were muffled out by their exclamations.

"Uh..."

"Whoa..."

"He doesn't... look like a normal terrorist."

"Fuck."