Chapter 47 ✿

"Ah, so you're the new Flower Hashira, eh?" [Name] blinked as a man with black hair, blue eyes, and glasses stuck his hand out for a handshake.

[Name] shakes it hesitantly as Ashido bounds up to him. "Yuri! This man is interviewing us and our daily lives as students!"

So that's why he was here. [Name] narrowed his eyes at the male, knowing he was clearly up to something; his senses were blaring about how something was up.

"Come on, Yuri, it's breakfast!" Ashido dragged [Name] to a seat and handed him some rice.

[Name] turned to see the flash of a camera and the reporter, who clearly took advantage of [Name]'s blindness in his right eye to take photos. Looking at the reporter coldly, [Name] sat up and left the room, leaving the class in an awkward silence.

.

.

.

"About the work studies, which are like a more serious version of internships, where you go to assist heroes with their work, we discussed them in our faculty meeting yesterday and almost all teachers and the principal decided that you shouldn't do them," Aizawa spoke.

"What!?"

"After we had that big meeting about it?" Kirishima cried out.

"But considering the reason why we are in the dorms, it makes sense," Kaminari added as he played with Ojiro's tail.

"However, some think that we won't be able to raise strong heroes without our current policies, so we came to the decision that the first years will only go to agencies with good track records of accepting work study students." Aizawa explained before looking at [Name].

"Tsuyuri, you'll just be doing normal hero work with the other Hashiras." Aizawa said as [name]'s classmates all turned to him. They hadn't mentioned what the crow had mentioned, and they were all curious about the strange crow and the mission [Name] had been assigned to. A cannibal hadn't been seen for a while.

.

.

.

"Oh, Tsuyuri, you're on your way for hero work?" Kirishima asked as Midoriya, Asui, and Uraraka stood next to him.

"No, I've been ordered by the Master to attend a hero meeting for some reason," [Name] spoke as Uraraka nodded.

"Hey, [Name], is it hard being a pro hero?" Uraraka asked as she walked next to him.

"Yes, but I've gotten used to it, don't worry." [Name] reassured.

The five walked together and noticed they were all heading in the same direction, even on the same train. Then the five met up with the Big Three. Then they were all in the same buildings with a bunch of pro heroes. Including...

"...." The socially awkward Water Hashira stayed silent as [Name] stood next to him. Something must be up if it requires multiple Hashiras plus more heroes.

"Thanks to the information we received from you all, the investigation has moved forward significantly, and we will all now have a conference to share information, regarding what the Shie Hassaikai is planning," Sir Nighteye spoke.

Everyone entered and took a seat as [Name] and Tomioka sat next to each other. "Well then, let us begin."

"Those of us from the Nighteye Agency have been conducting an independent investigation into the designated villain group known as the Shie Hassaikai for about two weeks now." Nighteye's sidekick, Bubble Girl, spoke.

"I, Centipede, conducted a follow-up investigation, and in it, I found that in the past year, the Shie Hassaikai have started contacting those outside their organization, and those people are involved in shady businesses." Centipede added.

"We also discovered their leader, Chisaki Kai, has been recently involved with the League of Villains." Centipede continued.

[Name] zoned out of the conversation but was zapped back into it after hearing the words 'human blood." It turns out the bullets that temporarily stopped somebody's quirk contained a person's blood.

However, [Name] also noticed that after Fat Gum spoke those words, Midoriya looked down in shock.

"The young head, Chisaki's quirk is Overhaul. His power lets him disassemble and restore things. A quirk that lets him break things but then fix them... and a bullet that can break down quirks." [Name] watched Midoriya and Togata both look down in horror after Nighteye's speech.

"Chisaki has a daughter called Eri, and there are no details or records about her birth; however, when Mirio and Midoriya encountered her, she had multiple bandages wrapped around her arms and legs." Overhaul looked at his interns.

[Name]'s eyes narrowed as he understood exactly what Nighteye was trying to explain as his fist shook with slight anger.

"Don't tell me something so horrific..." Ryukyu spoke nervously.

"It's a society of superhumans. If you can dream it, you can do it." Gran Torino sighed.

"Are you sure we need the kids? I get the Hashira but the others? I'll say it once: We're looking into whether that bastard is turning his daughter's body into bullets and selling them."Rock Lock scoffed as it seemed some of the U.A students finally understood the full situation.

"Plus, why didn't those two just take the kid first?" Rock Lock looked at Togata and Midoriya.

"We will definitely save Eri next time and protect her!" Togata and Midoriya vowed.

"Right, that is our goal." Nighteye folded his arms as he talked.

The heroes continued to discuss on where Eri may be located as [Name] stared at the picture of Chisaki in pure, unfiltered rage, something he hadn't felt since Shinobu's death.

Now the U.A. students were all sitting at a table as Togata and Midoriya looked down in shame for not saving Eri previously.

[Name] rested a hand on Midoriya's shoulder, who looked at him in confusion. "Don't worry. We'll save her soon." [Name] spoke softly.

Suddenly, Aizawa entered. "Alright, I have decided your work studies should all be suspended for now,"

The students gasped in shock and protested. "Tsuyuri, as you're a Hashira, you'll stay, but the rest of you should not, but I know you'll all go rush out anyway, so I'll be keeping my eye on all of you."

.

.

.

[Name] woke up as he checked his phone and quickly rushed out of bed.

"Did you all get the message as well?" Midoriya asked, and the group nodded as they rushed out of the school dormitory building.

"This time, we will save her!"

'I will rescue her just like you two did to me, Kanae, Shinobu.'