17.) Anaheim

I have to tell him...

I need to tell Austin I'm leaving soon for Euphoria. Everything's set earlier than expected since the script was finished. I haven't told anyone. No one knew but me and I wanted it that way but I didn't expect Austin to be back. Now that he is though, I need to tell him.

The only thing I'm worried about is him being upset about it.

He shouldn't though right?

"Mm..." Austin said muffled into my neck pulling me closer. The curtains were a little bit closed letting only some morning light through. His bare chest pressed against my back under the sheets giving me extra warmth.

"You smell good." Austin said.

"Hey, you're up?" I said with a smile. "And I smell like sex." Turning over to face him. Austin moved back slightly to look at me.

"I love it." Pulling me closer again with a smile.

"Austin!" I laughed. "Good morning by the way."

"A good morning indeed." Austin kissed my forehead. I put some space between us and leaned on my elbow looking at him. I moved the pillow a bit so I could see his face better.

"I know that look... what's wrong?"

I looked away.

"Hey, hey. We're not doing this cmon, baby tell me what's on your mind."

"Euphoria Austin." I looked back at him. "The script was finished way earlier than expected and-"

"-And you need to go." He finished the sentence for me.

"Yeah..." I sighed. "I didn't tell anyone. Just you now."

"Nia if you thought I was going to be upset I'm not. I saw it in your eyes." Austin sat up.

"That's time apart Austin."

"I'll come with you. I have a spot." He placed his hand gently on the side my face. "This- " Austin pointed at himself then at me. "-what we have, is worth everything."

A smile slowly grew on my face. I leaned in to give him a kiss.

"I love you so much." I said.

"I love you more Nia." We kissed again. "Forever and always."

Austin got up from bed and grabbed some pants to cover his naked lower half. Moving the sheets back over my body, I watched him walk to the window. Grabbing the curtains he slung them open and turned to look at me.

"You ready?" He said as I crossed my arms.

"Shower and breakfast first." I giggled. "Then yes."

"Perfect." Austin smiled.

————————————————

"Nia! How was filming for Euphoria!?"

"Sources say you're one of the new main characters is that true!?"

"Since filming has wrapped is there anything you can tell us about this upcoming season!?"

I kept walking while putting my hand in front of my face. Paparazzi was swarming us and I felt Austin's arm wrap around me as we walked. We both didn't say a word. The California sun was beaming down on us and we just wanted to make it to the car to head out.

"Nia will you continue acting after Euphoria!?"

"Can we expect a movie between you two in the future!?"