56

AURORA'S POV

I was enjoying a quiet stroll when Cora suddenly perked up

We've got company, assassins to be precise

I rolled my eyes, took them long huh, well it's a good thing I'm always on disguise and my scent masked.

I had on a blonde wig, hazel contact lens,  round glasses, a cute backpack and in my hands shopping bags. I looked like a normal teenager coming from the mall.

Casually looking round I noticed two assassins on getting closer I tuned into their conversation with a lady.

"Ma'am have you seen any of these kids around? They've been kidnapped and the police has no lead yet"

The woman shook her head sadly, "no I haven't, how in the world where they taken?" He shook his head in pretend anguish, "we believe it to be a kidnaper disguised as an Uber driver that took them on their way from their camping trip"

I didn't need to see the picture to know it was for us. I only hope mine was a good shot

Cora rolled her eyes, seriously you're worried the picture will be ugly?

Duh, of course.

Walking by I texted Neil about the assassins reminding them to stay indoors.

I wasn't really worried cause I already casted a spell that would hide their scents

I had just clicked on the send icon when one of them stepped before me, my nose scrunching up in disgust.

"Excuse me Miss, did you happen to see anyone of these kids around, they've been missing?"

I took the picture from him, looking at it closely.

This is a very bad angle, you look weird, Cora laughed

Now you see why I was worried, I grumbled.

Looking back at the assassin I frowned, pitching my voice I replied "no Sir I haven't"

He nodded and proceeded to move on to the next person. I kept my eyes forward noting that there were a total of eleven assassins around the block.

This is a full on search, you think  they've gone to the hotel yet. Cora asked

I shrugged, it's possible they did but they would've only spoken to the manager or receptionist.

Good thing Liam was the one who paid for the rooms then.

Yeah, had they been the ones, someone would have easily recognized them from that.

"Yes I know her, she was my classmate before she moved away. Poor Aurora, when was she taken"

My eyes widen in shock and recognition, that was definitely the voice of my previous classmate and looking to my right I confirmed it.

Good thing they already know we schooled here Cora sighed in relieve.

I nodded my head continuing my slow paced stroll, when my nose twitched and a  frown came up.

What the hell is he doing here?. Cora grumbled irritated

No sooner had Cora said it when Maxwell  rounded a corner and heading towards my direction. Seeing him reminded me of what Liam had said about him killing his parents.

Cora growled, the intense urge I have to kill this bastard is unparalleled.

Same here girl. Fucking same.