26

DISCLAIMER:THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION...AND JUNGKOOK WAS A BURDEN TO THEIR PARENTS...THAT'S WHY THEY ARE HATING HIM...IF YOU HAVE A SOFT HEART PLEASE DONT READ THIS CHAPTER....let's go...

~Flashback~

Everyone was very happy...Mrs.Jeon gave birth to a boy...their first son looked so cute...

"Why?did you do this?"Mrs.Jeon asked.

"I mean!!!well!!!who will just leave all their works to meet?this?"Mr.Jeon asked pointing cute lil one...

"This???well!!!he is your son!!!he is not some thing so that u can say this or that!!!"Mrs.Jeon shouted back..

"Okay!!!him!!!i don't have enough time to meet him!!!!okay!!!???"Mr.Jeon shouted.

"Oh...what's so important to you than him?"Mrs.Jeon shouted back..

"Ofc!!!money!!!and my-"Mr.Jeon was cut off by baby's loud cry

Thank god i was saved by him,for a sec i would have lost her Mr.Jeon thought to himself.

"Aishh!!!!it's okay baby"Mrs.Jeon calmed him by patting...

Mr.Jeon left the room by slamming the door...which made baby to jump and again Jungkook started to cry...

"Aish!!!this man!!!you got a bad father baby!!!"Mrs.Jeon said to his son crying..."idk how i am gonna save you from this devil"Mrs.Jeon started to cry even more...

After 6 years...

"Why do you hate him so much?i mean he is just a baby!!!he do things like tha-"Mrs.Jeon was cut off by Mr.Jeon.

"This little shit doesn't know it's important paper!!!"Mr.Jeon started to shout..

"Well,yes he don't!and it's okay!!"

"It's never okay!!!MRS.JEON!!!"Mr.Jeon said

"Aishhh!!!"Mrs.Jeon sighed in defeat.

"NOW YOU HAVE TWO CHOICES!!!OKAY?YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE EITHER ME OR HIM"Mr.Jeon pointed Jungkook

"You both are import-"Mrs.Jeon was cut off by Mr.Jeon

"Any one!!"

Without second thought...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"You"Mrs.Jeon said.

"Then leave him"Mr.Jeon said.

"No!i can't"Mrs.Jeon said

"Why?"

"I mean we can keep him till he grows...we can do smtg what parents will do to children"Mrs.Jeon said

It took a while to convince him but he atlast convinced..

Little did they knew?The little matured person who was only 6 years old heard all their conversations...

After few months

"Why mom?"Jungkook asked.

"What?are you talking about jungkookie?"Mrs.Jeon asked.

"Why didn't you choose me mom?"Jungkook asked.

"I-i-i"Mrs.Jeon stuttered..

"You didn't love me?"Jungkook asked trying to be strong.

"It's not like th-"

"THEN WHY THE HELL YOU CHOSE THAT MAN OVER ME?"Jungkook asked his mother.

"WHO WILL CHOOSE A SHIT LIKE YOU?"Mr.Jeon shouted.

"Don't call me as shit!"Jungkook pleaded because his heart was keep on hurting by the way his dad is calling.

"WELL!!!U DO DESERVE THAT NAME!!!BRAT!!!"Mr.Jeon shouted.

"Why do you hate me that much?"Jungkook asked his father.

"It's because when you came into my life you made ntg but ruined every single thing!!!when you were born!!!my company was about to get top!!!but at that time you were born and i have to return back juz because of you!!!!you little piece of shit"Mr.Jeon said.

"Okay.Mom!!i didnt get answer why you chose him over me"trying his best to keep his heart cold.

"No one will"Mr.Jeon said

"She would if you didn't forced her"Jungkook said.

"No she won't"Mr.Jeon said

"She would"Jungkook said

"No"Mr.Jeon said

"Yes"Jungkook said.

"N-"Mr.Jeon was cut off by Mrs.Jeon.

"ITS BECAUSE MONEY SEEMED MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAN YOU!!!!ITS BECAUSE WHAT WILL I DO??? WITH YOU???BUT WITH MONEY I CAN BUY ANYTHING!!!!LIKE ANYTHING!!!!YOU UNDERSTOOD???"Mrs.Jeon said everything from her heart.

•to be continued•

Hey readers...

After a long time...

We reached 6.99K!!!!thank you so much...

And warm welcome to new readers...

Saranghae