Chapter 126: So Long Nerds

(Few Days Later)

It has been a few days since everyone defeated the Scorch Mutiny and the forces of Hell. After the war and the reward the Team went, they've been having fun and a few days of rest time in other large Dwarven cities, including the ones that just got liberated after the Meccans defeated the Demons and reoccupied it.

Right now, Vanoss and his friends are riding the Banana Bus with Moo riding as they are planning on returning to the Dwarven Capital.

And also... well... Right now this is happening.

(Skip to 1:53)

*PEWWW!!!*

And like these idiots were, they launched the Bus high up into the sky.

Vanoss: Yeahhh ha ha ha!

Wildcat: Hahahaha!

Delirious: Hahaha!

The three laughed loudly alongside the others while they were literally tens of thousands of feet from the ground.

Vanoss: And we're out of here!

Evan yelled out as he and the others continued to laugh, shout, and have fun.

For almost half a minute, the Bus where the Crew were almost near the ground.

Vanoss: Haha! Oh yeah! And landed it!

*Bam!* *Bam!*

As they make contact with the ground, the Bus bounces several times, it will injure the Team badly, or pretty much dead but being A-ranks is quite nothing to worry about.

Vanoss: That was fucking awesome! 

Evan yelled out to the rest as the Bus they were in slowly slid to the ground after its flight, and somehow it seemed untouched after being through thousands of meters of falling.

Nogla: I know, right? Where are we exactly?

Basically: We just passed several mountains! And not gonna lie, doing this in real life is so fucking dope than in games!

As Marcel says that, the Crew laugh out loud once again, having the best time.

(Time Skip)

For a few minutes had passed, and the Team was still feeling happy after their joy ride.

Vanoss: Brock, you are having the best time of your life over there!

Evan called out to Moo who was taking the wheel. Hearing his words gave off a chuckle from the others.

Vanoss: Brock you seem a little disoriented from the fall because you're not holding on to the wheel correctly! You're not even driving with the steering wheel right now!

Moo: Hehehe! I'm so dizzy right now, I can't even see shit!

Moo's response to the Owl man who isn't even in the right state of mind right now.

Now, for another half an hour, another noise of laughter echoes across the cold environment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------