Part 7

It's September. Wow, September. I've been on cloud nine with Kathleen. Not a care in the world. So many things have changed! On the day of her birthday, I asked her and her cat to move in with me, she got new piercings, and I let her fuck me with a strap on, her request. So now, her home is my home. Our rings glisten in the sun and our promises to each other echo in our heart. My father has not once floated in my mind since my birthday. Life is good. A little too good..

"Babe." I heard Kathleen's voice in my ear. I moaned.
"Babe, get up." She shook me. I turned my head.
"Yo, Get the fuck up!" She yelled, irritation evident in her voice. Her accent leaks out when she's annoyed.
I didn't budge. I then felt a slap and a sting on my ass and I jumped up.
"Ow, why the fück would you do that?!" I yelled, groaning, as I glared at her.
"Your sisters in labor, wake up." Kathleen snapped, her face flushed. I stood up, ignoring her snappy attitude. She just ended her period, and she's cranky. Thank God I skip four months in between. I look at her as she struggled to pull her jeans over her ass.
"Get dressed!" She pushed, her eyes wide, obviously giving me attitude. I pulled on my sweats and a sweatshirt and brushed my hair. As I was putting on my shoes I felt her arms wrap around me.
"Sorry, baby. I know you're tired, you got in a few hours ago and I'm yelling for no reason." She apologized. I looked at her, kissing her forehead.
"You didn't have to slap me." I giggled. She nodded, kissing my lips softly, before grabbing her bag.
I drove to Bellevue, walking into the waiting room. I see Jake sitting there, his leg shaking, as Sofie is pacing back and forth. She saw Kathleen and I and ran to us, hugging us both. I sat next to Jake, patting his back. He sighed.
"I'm scared." He groaned, his head in his hands.
"It's okay to feel that way. Just be there for her." I answered. We sat here waiting, Kathleen on my lap. I ran my fingers around her back, and her hips. She moaned softly in my ear.
"Don't do that." She breathed. I continued rubbing her thighs and her stomach. I kissed her neck, making her twist her head. I bit down on her shoulder. She shivered slightly, turning her head, kissing me slowly.
"You're making me wet." She whispered really lowly, so only I can hear. I smirked slightly.
"Let me take you to the bathroom." I answered. She looked down at my crotch, then back up to my eyes, before flashing me a sly smile.
"We'll be right back." Kathleen said, before grabbing my hands. She pulled me in the bathroom, and pushed me into a stall and closing the door. I pushed her against the door, my mouth finding hers. We kissed passionately, slowly. Our tongues fought, her mouth open as she gasped. We heard the door to the bathroom and I looked at her.
"Stay quiet or else I won't let you cum." I whispered. She nodded, before I started to lick and kiss her neck, her taste on my tongue making me want more and more. Her mouth parted as I started to kiss her again. I bit her bottom lip hard making her body jerk. I lifted her shirt and started playing with her nipples, twisting and pinching it in my fingers and pulling on her new piercing on her right nipple. She squealed, trying to stay quiet. I bent and pulled a nipple into my mouth, hearing her trying to regulate her breathing as she arches into my mouth. I look up at her as I bite down on her sensitive nipple, her face twisted in pleasure. The door opens constantly as I continue my journey down her beautiful body. I pop open her pants with my teeth and pulled them down, kissing and licking her thighs. My tongue travels up and down her navel, pulling on her new belly piercing she got on her birthday. I bit down on the skin of her stomach, hearing her beg in a light voice.
"Please, oh fuck, please." She barely let out. I ran my fingertips over her sex. She bucked her hips, hissing slightly. I know she's sensitive right now. I pulled her underwear down and spread her legs wider, taking the flat of my tongue and running it straight down her slit. I blew air onto it slightly, laughing and covering her mouth as she moaned. I watched as she covered her hand with mine as I took her other hand and put it on her clít . I stood and took her, pushing my front against her back. Our hands still covered her mouth as our other hands sit on her pussy.
"Play with yourself, kitten. Show me what you want." I whispered. She whined against my hand as she started to rub her clit in circles. She started to move her hips but I pushed my feet in front of hers, causing her to stand still.
"Learn how to stay still, baby." I whispered. I moved my fingers, pushing them inside of her soaked püssy . She threw her head on my shoulder, her eyes rolling back as I fucked her fast, curling and uncurling my long index and middle finger. She whimpered against my hand, looking up at me, her eyebrows pushed together as if it was too much. I moved my fingers fast as she continued to rub her clit. She started moaning uncontrollably in my hand, bending forward as I fucked her. I felt her start to tighten around my fingers as I started to curl them again. She let out a long, muffled moan as she started to cum against my hand. I removed my hand from her mouth and pushed my fingers in between her lips. She licked them clean and kissed me slowly, our juices combining. We cleaned up and she got dressed, then left the bathroom, walking back as if nothing happened. Sofie gave us a knowing look, rolling her eyes with a smile on her face. Jake looked at me and laughed, fist pounding me. I sat down and she plopped down on my lap, laying her head on my shoulder.
After a few hours, the nurse asked for Jake to join his fiancée and if we can wait a few minutes. After that few minutes we were all called into the room. I walked in and saw Jake holding a small infant in a blue blanket, while Sara holds a small infant in a pink blanket.
"Hey, mama. How you holdin up?" I asked. She looked up at me, a beautiful smile on her face.
"Meet your God daughter, Annabelle." She whispered. Tears welled in my eyes as I took the small infant in my arms. She looks just like Sara. She sucks on her little fingers, her eyes a light gray.
"Hello there, little princess. You're the cutest in the world, and I plan on spoiling you so so much." I whispered. My heart swells as she slightly smiles as if she knows what I'm talking about while her little fingers barely wrap around my large index finger.
"Here, meet your other aunt." I handed Annabelle to Kathleen and she held her, mumbling to the little baby. The child giggled in her arms. Oh, how much I'd love a little Kate running around the house.
"Meet Austin." Sofie cooed. I held the little boy, looking at his little face. He looks like a mixture of both his parents. He has hazel eyes like his mom, a little nose like his father. The cutest in the world.
"Oh, is that my little grandson?!" I hear my mom say as she walked in, kissing my cheek.
"Isn't he the cutest?" I asked, handing him to my mother. I watched as Kathleen held my goddaughter, rocking back and forth with her. She looked up at me, smiling brightly.
"Where's dad?" Sara asked.
"He's at work. He said he'll stop by, later." Mom answered. I sighed with relief, and looked at Annabelle. I will protect both these children from him. I'll make sure of it.
We stayed for a few more, and then decided to go home. Once we got home, we plopped straight into bed and fell right asleep...
I woke up in a really bad mood, as if something was going to happen today. I flipped over and stared at the ceiling when I smelt something good. I rolled out of bed and threw my robe on and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and showered, then walked to the kitchen.
"Good morning." Kathleen smiled. She looked at me and her face dropped as I glared at the table.
"What's wrong?" She asked, pushing a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of us, before climbing my lap. I lit a cigarette, shrugging. Before she can open her mouth, thunder rumbled, echoing into the house. I looked out the window and saw rain pouring down. Lightning strikes the air. My phone chimed and I looked down, seeing it's my boss.
"Work is cancelled due to the storm that hit New York." I mumbled. Katy kissed my cheek.
"School was canceled today. I got the text this morning. I was going to come back to bed with breakfast for you." Kathleen admitted. I sighed, exhaling smoke.
"Thank you. Sorry for being cranky." I avowed. She pecked my lips, before guiding my hand to her face. I pushed the cigarette on her lips, and she inhaled, before exhaling.
"Your mom texted me. She said they're throwing a little gathering for Sara and the babies . It's at seven, and I'm pretty sure the rain will stop by then. We don't have to go if you're not up to it." Kathleen chimed.
"We have to go. That's my sister." I claimed, putting out the cigarette.
"I know, baby." She sighed, pushing the plate of breakfast food in front of me. I ate most of it, feeding some to her.
After we finished eating, I laid in our bed, and she laid with me. We listened to the roaring thunder, the rain tapping against the window in our room. She looked over at me, running her fingers through my messy long hair, massaging the middle of my scalp. I leaned in and brushed my lips against hers. She deepened our kiss, our mouths moving slowly in sync. She moaned into my mouth as my hands found their way on her hips, pushing her under me. We continued to kiss and we stripped each other of our clothes. She reached to the drawer next to our bed and pulled out our toy.
"Use it." She whispered. I nodded, slipping on the strap on. I ran the head up and down her folds, watching as she arched. I kissed her neck, biting and sucking. I ran my tongue down her cleavage, before trailing hot kisses back up to her neck. I then, bit down on her chin, before kissing it. She moaned.
"Stop teasing me." She growled. I chuckled into her neck, before pushing into her. She gasped loudly and gripped my shoulders, her lips wide as I filled her. Her hands slipped to the sides of my face as she looked at me with her sparkling eyes. We started to kiss, our tongues fighting as I made love to her. Her mouth parted wide as I started to move faster, her bottom lip under my teeth. She wrapped her legs and arms around me, her moans and heavy breathing filling my ears.
"Oh god. So good." She breathed. I started to play with her nipples, gripping and sucking, making her close to her climax. A sheen of sweat shines on our body as I fücked my irritation into her, making her groan loudly.
"Anna, I'm close." She whimpered. I snuck my hand down and started to rub her clit. She started to moan uncontrollably, her body arching as she started to cum. I slowed my movements as she rode out her climax. She shot me a shy smile and I laughed, kissing her softly.
"I love you." I whispered, Eskimo kissing her, our foreheads moving against each others.
"And I love you." She answered. We cleaned up and laid back down, Drops in the river by fleet foxes filling our ears. I stared at the ceiling as she caressed my skin, softly. I listen to the soulful voice singing poetry, tears falling down my cheeks. Kathleen wiped them away, laying her hand on my cheek. I started to cry harder, covering my face with my hands.
"It's okay, it's okay." She assured as I started to sob in my hands. She kissed my chest, moving my hands away from my face. I clenched my eyes shut, locking my jaw as I feel her hands caress my face.
"What are you feeling?" She asked me, wrapping her arms my neck. I shrugged, wiping my face.
"Don't give me that. Don't fücking shrug." She growled.
"I'm fine. I just needed to cry." I answered. Grey by Travis Scott started to play and I looked in my draw and pulled out my vaporizer. I puffed on it, exhaling smoke rings in the air.
"Does this have THC oil in it?" Katy asked as she took it. I shook my head.
"No. Why?" I questioned.
"Oh you know. Don't wanna lose my job." She answered, sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and handed it to her.
"It's not like they do drug tests." I assured, humming to Quickie by Miguel.
"True, but I don't know. I haven't been high in a while. A long while." She sighed, her naked body straddling mine. Her hair laid straight on her summer tanned body. I put my hands on her hips, running my hands up and down her stomach and her hips, her bare püssy right above mine.
"Come here." I whispered, feeling my desire for her rumble like the on going thunder that breaks the city sky. She crawled up my body slowly, the only light in the room is the dim cloudy sky from our window. Tease me by lianne la havas combined with our beautiful tension.
"So beautiful." I breathed, my hand on her cheek. She leaned down and kissed me, her lips taste of cotton candy.
"Show me." She breathed against my lips, her mouth barely kissing mine. I grabbed her and pushed her completely on top of me, making her gasp and giggle, before kissing me softly. She leaned back and looked down at me, her sticky, curly, beautiful gold locks curtain us.
"Your eyes haunt me in such beautiful ways. I could stare at them forever." I complimented. Her cheeks heated a bright red color.
"Your eyes are beautiful. They're full of pain and I love it so much I wanna feel all the pain that you feel." She bit down on my ear.
"Let me taste you." I seduced, squeezing her hips. She nodded, climbing up my body, before straddling my face. She shook her ass in my face, before bending down to my pussy. Sixty nine.
I dove in, my hands digging into her waist as she moved against my mouth, moaning against my sex. I whimpered as I feasted on her flesh, biting and sucking her clít. I pushed my tongue in and out of her, devouring her as if she was the last meal on earth. The way she touches me starts a fire in me that'll never ever go down. She let out a long sigh, gripping my thighs as she rode my face. She tastes sweet, giving me a shock of energy as if my tongue was moving against a nine voltage battery.
"Mmmm.." She let out, licking me as if I was the sweetest Ice cream. Play by goapele started and she rode my face to the beat as she licked and fücked my püssy with her tongue. I moaned into her püssy , making her shiver. I felt my orgasm started to build, my solar plexus burning with the biggest fire. I moved my tongue faster in her, pushing my fingers in her, curling them on her favorite spot. She let out a loud groan as she started to cum on my face. I took every drop of her sweet nectar, starting to cum.
"Oh god." I called out. She turned and straddled me, before smashing her lips against mine. Our juices mixed, our combination better than any dessert in the world. We kissed passionately, our tongues dancing. She bit down on my lip and hissed as my finger nails dug into her skin.
"I'm so horny, baby." She whimpered as she left hot kisses all around my jaw and licked my neck.
"Can you fùck me? Please, daddy? Can you do that for me?" She teased, taking my earlobe in her mouth and biting down. I moaned so loud. She knows it makes me wet when she does that.
"Make your princess scream. Remind her who she belongs to." She pulled on my hair, making my head tilt back.
"Do it. Now." She growled, knowing her yelling at me will get her 'punished'. I pushed her roughly on her stomach.
"Who are you yelling at?" I asked roughly, wrapping her hair in a ponytail.
"You." She answered, slyly. I pulled on her ponytail, making her moan as her head moved back. I moved in front of her, glaring. She bit her lip.
"You know better than to be fresh with me. Don't you, princess?" I asked as my hand traveled to her throat. She nodded, moaning as my fingers wrapped around her neck.
"You just loved being punished." I chuckled darkly, making her shiver as her eyes darkened.
"Please." She choked out. I let go and walked to the closet, pulling out my box of toys. I pulled out my one head leather flogger and the very large dildo I got for my birthday. I slip it on and walk to the bed, taking the flogger and run it down her back. She shivered, and moaned as I whacked her ass, leaving a large red mark. I spanked her a few times until she was shaking and begging me to fück her. I flipped her onto her back and ran the flogger up and down her stomach before running it up and down her püssy . She jerked up, gripping the sheets.
"Come on, please." She nearly sobbed. I lifted one of her legs on my shoulder and entered her slowly. She gripped the sheets, her mouth widening as she gasps. I started to move in and out of her slowly, her legs shaking. I started to move faster in her, listening to her moan louder and louder.
"Fück, yes right there." She pitched. I turned her over on her stomach and started to fuck her fast and deep, my hips hitting her ass. I pulled on her hair as her fingers tangled in our sheets.
We continued for hours, fücking and loving each other like it would be the last time. We lay now, she's kissing on my chest, my stomach, my neck, when we hear a weird noise.
"Anna!" I hear my mom scream.
Oh Fück.
"Jesus Christ!" I jumped out of bed, tripping over my shoe, my body making a loud thud. I hear Kathleen giggle under the covers as I struggle to get dressed in my boxers and sports bra. I tripped again, throwing my shoe at Kate as she continues to laugh. My door flies open and I see my mother staring down at me as I lay on the floor. I hear a thud on the other side of the room and I shake my head. She sniffed the air.
"It smells like you've been fücking for hours." She boomed. Kathleen lost it, her loud and obnoxious, wheeze filled laugh filling the room. I blushed harder than I've ever done before. I hear Kathleen suffocating with laughter on the other side of the floor.
"Kathleen, my dear daughter in law. What have you guys been up to all day?!" She asked. She stands up, her hair a mess, frizzy and standing up in every direction. Marks all over her neck, and her collar bone and our sheet wrapped tightly around her beautiful body. So gorgeous. Her cheeks are red from embarrassment, licking her swelled lips as she looks at my mom.
"Good afternoon." She squeaked. Sofie ran in the room, looking at both of us before she roared with laughter.
"We've been calling you for hours! I see you both were...occupied but we needed help setting up for Sara. Family is coming over. Dress appropriately the theme is grey and pink, and please hide those marks. Anna make sure you don't show your back." My mom said in one breath. I looked at the mirror and saw there was deep scratches going down my back. I blushed even harder, and looked at Kathleen who just shot me her sexy smirk, her eyes dark.
"What time is it?" I asked, looking at the clock. It's fucking 5:30.
"Jesus." I ran my hands down my face, and looked outside. It's drizzling, but it's calm.
"You guys better hurry up, and be there by 6:30. I need to pick Sara up so we have to go." Sofia chimed. She started pulling my
Mom when she froze, looking at the flogger that sits on the floor.
"You guys are so fücking weird. It smells like fifty shades in here." And those were Sofie's last words before they both left. It takes thirty minutes to drive to my parents' house, so we hopped in the shower together, and I ended up eating her out, and she returned the favor. I got dressed in a pair of black jeans and a fitted grey pullover v neck sweater, and grey Oxford shoes. She put on a grey sweater similar to mine, a pair of black tights and a pair of black flats. I left my hair curly and put a grey head band on and some cherry Chapstick. She curled her hair and put on pink eyeshadow. After she finished her makeup, though she doesn't need any, she applied lip stick before giving me the sexiest peck in the world. I laid my hands on her ass as we continued to kiss. I pulled back and smiled.
"Tastes like pineapples." I laughed. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her purse.
"I can never get enough of you, I swear." She moaned before taking her tongue and moving it across my lips. She took my bottom lip and pulled it in between her teeth before kissing me, softly. I was left in a daze as she smirked and slapped my ass, before walking out the room.
We picked up a few things before going to my parents house. A strawberry cheese cake because it's Sara's favorite, and a card for both jake and Sara. We arrived at my parents house in queens and I sat in the car.
"Let's go." I sighed, getting out the car and opening her door. She got out and looked at me, pouting.
"What's the matter?" She asked me. I looked down, leaning on the car. She stood in between my legs, wrapping her arms around my neck.
"It's gonna be okay. I'm right by your side. You know this." Kathleen advised. I nodded, kissing her forehead and taking the bags from the car. We walked inside to be greeted by loud music and grown ups laughing and carrying on. I became nervous. Kathleen squeezed my hand, telling me everything is gonna be okay.
"Ah, Anna!" My aunt from my mothers side came. She hugged me tightly, and squeezed my cheeks.
"Look at you! So grown. I barely recognized you. And who is this beautiful woman you have here?" Auntie asked.
"Hi auntie. This is Kathleen." I smiled, proudly. She hugged her and Kathleen looked at me, a large smile on her face as if she was feeling welcomed.
"Oh you both are so beautiful. Everyone is in the den, let me take these." She grabbed the bags before I could protest and scurried away. I kissed Katy's hand and then walked to the den. It's a cream colored room with two large beige couches. It has a little table, and a love seat right across from it. The speakers are playing loud music I'm not familiar with.
"Anna! Kathleen!" Sara squealed, hugging us both.
"Hey, how are you?" Kathleen asked. As they talked, every hair on my body pricked as I felt the sudden urge to scream. There he is, staring at me with my eyes. It burns into my chest. I look away quickly, my right hand sneaking around Kathleen's waist. She glanced up at me, before glancing over to him. Her body tensed a bit and I watched her jaw tighten. I smiled at my sister, kissing her cheek.
"How's the babies? Jake?" I asked her, my eyes jumping from hers to his.
"They're both great. Annabelle sleeps through the night sometimes, but Austin! Ugh, he cries every time jake and I put him down. He cries his little butt off until he falls asleep in my arms." She sighed.
"Have you spoken to his doctor?" Kathleen asked, trying to keep the conversation going as I feel my hands twitch.
"No, but should I? I was actually hoping I can ask you." Sara chimed.
"I'll give you two some privacy." I kissed her temple, before walking into the kitchen to help my mother.
"Hi, mom." I started. She jumped, turning around.
"Ah, you scared me." She groaned, cursing in Spanish.
"Sorry. Do you need help?" I asked, kissing her cheek.
"No, thank you. Everything is about done. Your father might need help carrying wood for the fire place. He pulled a muscle in his back at work." She answered. Good.
"Okay." I sighed, stealing a piece of chocolate from the platter. She swatted my hand.
"What's going on between y'all two, anyway? So much tension." She asked, looking at me with large eyes. I swallowed my chocolate, looking away from her.
"Is it because of what happened on graduation?" Mom questioned. Tears fell down my face and I quickly wiped them away, hoping she didn't see.
"I'll tell you, just not right now." I cleared my throat. She came over and hugged me, tightly.
"I love you, Annie." She kissed my cheek.
"I love you too, mama." I whispered. She poured me a large glass of red wine.
"Enjoy yourself. Just for tonight." She smiled. I sipped some and walked back to the den. I saw Kathleen and Sara on the love seat. I walked toward them.
"Hey." I smiled. Kathleen took my drink and winked, before drinking some. I look to my right and I see my god daughter bouncing in her bouncy chair, her hands in the air. I walk to her and pick her up.
"Hi there." I blew a raspberry on her cheek. She giggled, her gray eyes jumping with happiness. I looked over and see her brother asleep in his chair. I played with her a bit more, tickling her and hugging her until my mom took her away from me.
"Go help your father. Talk to him." She pushed. Kathleen looked at me, her eyes concerned. I walked outside and saw him pulling up wood. He looked at me and looked away, his mouth turned in a disgusting smile.
"Your mom told me about how much fun you and Kathleen had this morning. I wish I could've joined." He chuckled. I dropped the wood on the floor and turned to look at him, my chest moving rapidly.
"Shut the fück up and pick up wood. Wouldn't want your already cold heart to freeze some more." I spat. He moved closer to me, our foreheads aligned.
"Watch how you talk to your fucking father. Wouldn't want me to teach you another lesson, would you? Or did you love it that much the first time?" He growled.
"I hope you fucking rot in hell." I hissed. Before he could reply, I grabbed as much wood as I could and walked inside, putting it in the fire place. I lit the fire, and walked back out the house, brushing my shoulder against his as I pulled out a cigarette. I walked down the block from my parents home, lighting my cigarette. I smoked, my anger growing. I huffed, resisting the urge to burn the shit out of myself. I walked to the store and bought four wine coolers, another pack of cigarettes, and some gum. I walked back and sat on the bricks in front of my lawn. The slutty perfectionist my father is, instead of having a regular gate, he wanted these ugly bricks. I opened my first wine cooler, downing it in one drink. I lit my Newport, feeling that buzz. I opened the other one, sipping and sipping, when I felt someone touch me. I looked up and saw my blonde beauty looking down at me. She straddled me, and looked down at my face.
"What's wrong?" She asked, obviously a little drunk. What, did she chug the entire bottle?
"I'm fine." I burped, turning my face. She moved her face simultaneously, her nose pressed against mine.
"Is it your father?" She pouted. I nodded, pouting with her.
"I can make you forget about him once we get home." She cooed, giving me her seductive smile, her shiny teeth showing.
"Mmm, please." I moaned. I was too drunk to care if men from their car were watching us. I need her. She started moving her hips on me.
"You turn me on so much." She bit down on my neck.
"Come here." I whispered. Our tongues touched before our lips did. Our kiss was messy, drunk, passionate. She moaned and let out seductive laugh against my mouth before pulling back.
"I would ask you to fuck me right here but.." She started, biting her lip.
"They'll start looking for us." She whispered. I sighed, sexually frustrated. Her lips were parted, her eyes darting down to my mouth as she panted. She looks so fucking sexy with her loose curls around her face.
"Later." I grinned, lifting her up, not caring that my empty glass bottle clanks on the ground. She squealed, kissing me softly.
"I love you, and I'm gonna marry you someday." I whispered. She dropped down to her feet, her arms around my neck as she looked up at me.
"Always know my answer will always be yes." She smiled widely at me, before grabbing my last wine cooler and downing it. We walked back inside and socialized. I ignored him, laughing and carrying on with my parents. I didn't let what he said bother me for the last few hours. I just enjoyed myself with my girl and my family. The flipped version of Certainly by Erykah Badu started and I grabbed my beautiful girl and we started to dance. We danced our asses off, her moving her hips against me as I held her. We moved side to side, twisting and turning. We enjoyed ourselves with no care in the world. Little did I know that was about to change.
We finished our last dance and I ran upstairs to my childhood room and walked to the restroom. I used it and washed my hands and my face. As I shut off the water I heard the door closed and I gasped, startled as I turned. I looked at him, frozen as I heard the click of the door locking. My heart started beating fast as he leaped toward me, wrapping his large hand around my throat.
"I told you to watch your mouth, little girl. Now I'm gonna show you what hell is, bitch." He growled, throwing me against the door. I tried screaming but he covered my mouth with his hand, pushing me against the door.
"No, no!" I choked, his forearm crushing my throat. I felt his hand push down my pants as he moved his arm.
"No one can hear you from this side of the house. Scream all you want, I'll still get my way." He laughed. I tried unlocking the door, trying to open it but he pulled my shaking hands and twisted my arm, making me yelp in pain. I felt a crack inside my arm, something dislocating just like my soul. I screamed in pain as he laughed, turning me and pushing me against the door, my face pushed up against it. I felt something enter me, a sharp pain running through my body.
"Ow!" I cried, sobbing into the door. I felt both cavities fill up, making me tense, screaming louder. He pushed my head, my face mashing even harder. He pushed his finger harder into my rear cavity, making me whimper and cringe. He moved faster inside my vágina, his movements burning me, scarring me physically and mentally. I sobbed into the door, my arm stinging as he pulled on it, something popping from a my elbow down. I heard footsteps run up the stairs and I started to scream as loud as I could. He took his free hand and covered my mouth. I started banging my head on the door, letting the person know I'm in need of help.
"Anna? Anna!" I heard Kathleen scream. My muffled screams became louder, bloodier as I spit in his hand. She pulled the door open and I fell backwards. She screamed, pushing him away from me.
My body quaked. My heart pumped. I can't breathe. I can't move. The screaming in my head muffled the voices around me. I heard people running but I just sat. Exposed. Stripped. Bruised. Easy easy by willow smith echoed in my brain, repeating as I felt someone shake my face. I started to scream, heaving for air. My chest moved abnormally fast as I tried to breathe, gasping for air. I cried harder than I've ever had before. I moved my arm, a sharp pain running through my body. I sobbed into my healthy arm. Too many things are happening at once. I can't seem to get in touch with my surroundings. My privates ache with pain. My chest hurts. I start choking on the air that won't go through my nose. I start to vomit, crying as I feel myself becoming dirty.
"Anna?! Anna please answer." I hear a voice crying. I look at Kathleen, before turning my head. I saw my family watching me. I looked back at Kathleen and start to cry again, a little calmer now.
"My arm." I cried. She held me to her.
"The ambulance is coming, baby. Just breathe. He's gone now he's gone, and he's never coming back. I swear he's never coming back." She ensured. I sobbed harder, hearing people cry around me.
"What did I ever do?" I screamed, punching myself in the head, repeatedly.
"Anna, stop. It's not your fault. It never was." Kathleen guaranteed. I felt an unfamiliar hand touch me and I screamed.
"She's in shock, right now. She's not gonna let anyone touch her." Kathleen explained. My mother told me she loved me and that she's sorry she didn't protect me. I cried harder as I heard sirens outside.
"They're here." I heard Sofie yell as she ran up the stairs.
"Anna, could you stand up for me, babe?" Kathleen asked. My entire body shook as I stood up, my legs wobbling. I didn't realize my pants were up, already.
"Good job. Now let me walk you downstairs. Everyone will come down, okay?" She asked. I nodded, sniffing. We walked down slowly. The door opened and a few men walked in.
"I'll take her from here." One man said. I shook my head, rapidly, starting to cry.
"No!" I screamed, starting to panic. I felt her warm hand grab mine.
"I'm here I'm here." She cooed, kissing my cheek. I was carried outside and laid on a gurney. I closed my eyes, tears falling down my face. I felt her hands wipe them away as the truck started to drive away.
"It's going to be okay. You're going to be okay. You're strong." She breathed, her tears falling on my hand. I hummed, being enveloped into darkness, those being the last words I've heard..